What if we could stay healthy?

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Texanator, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Texanator

Texanator Rabid Brahma

Looks like another game with WAY too many key players out AGAIN! Geez! Man up guys! You get paid very well to play through the pain. Players now days are Sissies! :smiliepalm:

2. Dishman

Dishman Miss Ya Blue

You can't be starting threads AND using that avatar! I feel like I need to sandblast my eyes, ears, nose and throat to be rid of the mental image.

3. Texanator

Texanator Rabid Brahma

The avatar stays until we win a divisional title or until we win our first post season game. I know, it hurts me too.

4. Hervoyel

Hervoyel The Right Track

Other teams lose scores of players to injuries and still line up and handle the Texans. We lose a player like DeMeco and we have to move Cushing over to take his place because apparently DeMeco's backup is incompetent. Then we still get mauled and our coaches use that as an excuse for why the team came up short.

I've seen too many other teams go on and win with backups in key positions to buy that argument anymore. If you lose a starter and he's not named "Manning" then you should be able to continue your season and be about as good as you would have been with said starter.

Unless you're the Texans. If that's the case then Conner Barwin in week one can go out and sink your season.

5. Blake

Blake MMQB

See Colts week 7 and Bolts week 8. They had just as many key players out, and still beat us.