What happened to Colt??

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by thunderkyss, Nov 11, 2006.

1. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

I just turned on the tube(plasma really) and they said Colt got hurt...........

What happened??

2. mexican_texan

mexican_texan Furry Tractors

He got jammed in a goal line sneak. Jevan Snead is not UT's QB. I accept that now.

You farmers go away.

3. Mr. White

Mr. White H-Town Beatdown

They said he hurt his shoulder. I think it's the muscle that goes from his shoulder to his neck....don't know what it's called.

This is the most worried I've been about a game yet this season. It wouldn't surprise me if we lose this one.....

I think Jevan's good, but doesn't have the instinct that Colt has.

4. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

Jevan can't throw the ball, all his passes are off, and i don't care if hes out of high school, hes an embarrasment to UT football, can't wait till he transfers

5. awtysst

awtysst Draft Guru

Well the Natl Championship chase is now gone. I hope Texas can regroup and beat down A&M and Nebraska and get that BCS game.

6. Mr. White

JMO...not too cool to bag on 17-18 y/o kids that are still learning the game. This is the downside of Vince Young bolting for TN...

We always have a tough time against KSU in Manhattan. Ask Major Applewhite. That game is the reason that he spent his Senior year on the bench.

Jevan Snead will be good...he just hasn't been around as long as Colt McCoy has.

7. Mr. White

Agreed...

I could care less about the National Championship if we have freshman QBs. I'll just be glad to win the Big 12 this year..

8. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

my bad, i am really angery about that game, i just need to cool down, i spoke without thinkin, my bad

go UT

but jevan will transfer after this season, with all the talent coming in from highschool, he wont get any playing time

but best of luck to him

9. mexican_texan

mexican_texan Furry Tractors

No doubt in my mind we coulda won the Nat'l Championship with Colt. Now, I'll be happy with a good ol' whippin of TAMU.

10. TEXAN65

TEXAN65 Rookie

Yea! The hit on Mcoy was hard to watch, the view from the end zone showed his head being snaped hard to the right after being hit hard in the left sholder. Snead had a few overthrown passes but, as we all know if you don't take care of the football your not going to win very many games ( fumbles, blocked punt) :mad:

11. Texans86

Texans86 All Pro

Considering it was his first real playing time in college ever, I think Jevan did pretty well. He can't be blamed for letting KSU score 45 points. In most games, 42 would be more than enough to win.

And as for him transfering, well, maybe he could relocate about 98 miles up I-35. We're in need of a new QB, and he looks like a pretty good one.

:shades:

threetoedpete likes this.
  12. texaslifter

texaslifter Veteran

No, but he can be blamed for 3 and outs. Our RB's putting the ball on the ground is a straight up embarrassment, and our secondary being caught out of position on transition defense is absurd.

13. texaslifter

texaslifter Veteran

Baylor needs alot more than a new QB.

14. TxAg

TxAg Rookie

Well Buddy sorry to break it to you but with Colt in the game the Ags had a chance but if he for sure does not play the Aggies will win and J Train Will finish the job from last year. :superman:

BTHOTU

15. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

If Aggy cant put away Oklahoma, Nebraska, or Tech then how do you expect to beat Texas, who beat all of them.

16. threetoedpete

threetoedpete Hall of Fame

He took a tremendous shot on a goal line QB sneak, TK. The K. St. LB tried to rearange major body compnents for him against his will. I will be very surprised if he is available for the Aggs. Gig 'em. I am a Mac Brown fan. However, his not getting Jevan some PT during garbage time is a major failing on his part this season. Now the fact that the RB's are spitting up the ball like my cats spit a pill, is not Mac Brown's fault. The guy on the griddle, the guy you should be bagging on Horns fan, is the RB coach, not the kid. Better show the guy a little love. My book says he is our starter next game.

17. threetoedpete

threetoedpete Hall of Fame

Because the UT RBs have an allergy for pig skin this season. Three fumbles and two interceptions should be enough to feed that maroon hoard. If coach
    F gets the trunovers and can't put them away...he's toast.

18. Houston_Fanatic

Houston_Fanatic Veteran

Any update on Colt? Will he play in the A&M game?

19. Specnatz

Specnatz Site Contributor

I will say this, and I do not care about either program, but I root against UT, but this is different than all of those games. It does not matter the records of either team they play their butts off against each other and it is usually a very close game. No one thought Georgia would beat Auburn but guess what they did. KSU against UT who would have thought, Colt or no Colt? But guess what they got beat it is simple as that. anything can and most likely will happen when A&M and UT play each other.

20. TexansLucky13

TexansLucky13 53d Signal Batt

Completely agreed. The Ags always play one helluva game against TU.

Here we go, boys!

Goodbye to Texas University
    So long to the orange and the white....
    Good luck to the dear old Texas Aggies
    They are the boys who show the real old fight!

BTHO TU!