Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What did we do to deserve this????

Tailgate

Fall of Hame
This city hasnt been able to really enjoy an NFL team since what, before the choke job in Buffalo???

I see very little hope at the moment...and am sick to my stomach right now.

This blows.

This city hasnt been able to really enjoy an NFL team since what, before the choke job in Buffalo???

This blows.

I hear ya. I haven't lived in Houston for over 20 years and I have lived in several other NFL cities since. I don't know why I subject myself to this torture.

It's sad to be the laughingstock of the NFL. It sucks to see the opponents look at us as dog meat. It also sucks that every team who plays Houston feel they don't have to give it their 100% because they know they only have to give 50%.

We just suck and we won't be decent until 2010.

I can't even complain about Mario......the defense actually played good today....it's Carr's fault, and I don't think I'm being too harsh when I say that.

we drafted maria williams, thats what THEY did

Yeah...those 190 yards and 2 TD's we gave up on D, one of which came from 20 yards away are definately the reason we lost. Just like VY's 50% completions and 100 yards are the reason they won. Couldnt have something to do with the ****ty protection, countless penalties, dumb mistakes in every phase of the game, and inability to protect the ball. Nope, its all on Mario.

I thought Mario Williams was one of the few bright spots for you guys. He's going to be an elite player. I think you guys won out by getting him and then getting a steal in the sixth in Lundy. Throw in what looks like a future pro bowler in Ryans and I think you guys are on the right track. It might just take another year to undo a lot of what Capers did.

I thought Mario Williams was one of the few bright spots for you guys. He's going to be an elite player. I think you guys won out by getting him and then getting a steal in the sixth in Lundy. Throw in what looks like a future pro bowler in Ryans and I think you guys are on the right track.

It was a good draft for us... Owen Daniels also had like 10 catches and a couple touchdowns today.
Maybe we will be competitive after a couple more similar drafts.:brickwall

It's sad to be the laughingstock of the NFL. It sucks to see the opponents look at us as dog meat. It also sucks that every team who plays Houston feel they don't have to give it their 100% because they know they only have to give 50%.

We just suck and we won't be decent until 2010.

That could be the dumbest thing I have ever heard! If a team is not giving 100% they dont block and extra point, return a punt for TD and a fumble for a TD. I cant stand Bud Adams but Jeff Fisher is a good coach and his teams always give 100% even though sometimes the lack of overall talent makes it look worse.

The Texans had a great week last week and thought they had turned the corner, hell the players said it all week! Until all the aspects of our team play well this is what we are going to see, good one week and bad the next. We still cant block, our starting (?) QB needs a damn handle sewn to the football and with all that it still took turnovers and special teams failures to lose this game.

This blows.

It's the curse of the snorting bull and six shooter - since Bud had us pull that out to put extra seats in the dome....

No hope? Sure the turnovers/penalties were ghastly, but the talent is there, this team will turn the corner soon.

It's the curse of the snorting bull and six shooter - since Bud had us pull that out to put extra seats in the dome....

didn't the oilers have a string of 6 playoff appearances following the removal of the scoreboard ?

Back