we're in "Kissing Suzy Kolber" today

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Silver Oak, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Silver Oak

Silver Oak Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Five Fast Facts About The Texans:
    - On the Simpsons, Fat Tony’s last name is DeMico. Close enough to DeMeco Ryans’ given name to lead me to believe his mom is a fan. Maybe we can be friends.
    - Kevin Walter wishes he was only confused with Kevin Curtis because they share a first name.
    - The best quarterback in franchise history is Matt Schaub. I’m not even a Texans fan and that makes me want to drink.
    - Demarcus Faggins’ nickname is “Petey”. Petey Faggins sounds like what Peedi Crakk would be known by in the Shire.
    - Sure, Mario Williams proved to be a better pick than Reggie Bush, but is he encouraging kids to get out and play at least an hour a day? No? Good. Nothing’s funnier than a fatass kid.

Vegas Over/Under For 2008: 7.5 Wins

Verdict: OVER

They finished .500 last year and nothing leads me to believe they won’t improve if they get a full season out of Andre Johnson. Other than that, uh…you wanna fill me in, Texans fans? Hello? (Taps mouse) Hello?

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/08/ksk-2008-nfl-prekakke-afc-south.html

2. Mailman

Mailman Pwned by Hakeem

Where's Buzz Bissinger when you need him?

3. Sideline

Sideline Hall of Fame

Dude, that made me laugh, never seen this blog before.

I got a good laugh from this picture too, kind of childish just got me laughing

[​IMG]

4. texan pride

texan pride Rookie

Lol

5. SenorStan

SenorStan 2.0

I almost missed the gun toting Marvin Harrison at the bottom of the picture.

Classic.