Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 5 Gameday: Titans at Texans

"The play that was called was perfect by Joe Pendry"? Say what?

When are the Texans going to figure out that other teams can run the reverse around us forever. We can't run the reverse to save our lives.

How long have these guys been blocking that you have to explain not to block if you can see their name on their jersey?

MrLizardTX said:
Chester keeps his penelty streak...52 games now

But remember Chester is our best lineman!

Another FG. I'm done watching this garbage. I don't want to see anymore. I'm going to get a shower and find me some mexican food with the Mrs. If there's any point in looking at the Tivo later then maybe I'll check it out later.

And the Astros are losing 4-0 in the 3rd what a great houston sports day. :brickwall :brickwall :brickwall :brickwall

GIT-R-DONE said:
If we don't win this game, Capers is gone. Bet on it. Of course, I said Stoops would outcoach Mack... :embarrass
capers wont be gone in the middle of the season.

GIT-R-DONE said:
If we don't win this game, Capers is gone. Bet on it. Of course, I said Stoops would outcoach Mack... :embarrass

Stoops is a hell of a great coach but Texas has a national champ team. We are rebuilding this year so if Texas is the Big 12's only chance I'll root for em. Go Big 12!!!!!!!!

Wow..all FG kickers look like All Pros against us. Of course so did rookie Qb Losman until he was benched by Buffalo.

Meisterman said:
Wow..all FG kickers look like All Pros against us. Of course so did rookie Qb Losman until he was benched by Buffalo.
losman does not look so good.

I don't get it....I never do.

Here we are 2:01 left in the half and we are running the ball. . . Can we pass at all during these times!

Hmm Hmmm.. Good game with these two teams. I wanted it not to be a close game but that's not Norm Chow's style of play so.. But last week it was Erron Kinney this week it's Ben Troupe. And I'm getting sick of getting it ran up our asses too!

Travis Johnson has gotten a hand on the runner a few times, but he hasn't been making a big impact. So far this offensive series has been a bust.

that girl behind elvis was amazingly beautiful. wow

*brings mind back to football* we need to get something going here. mathis deep ?

ccdude730 said:
that girl behind elvis was amazingly beautiful. wow

*brings mind back to football* we need to get something going here. mathis deep ?
mathis deep sounds great. maybe a play action

Back