Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 16 Gameday: Jaguars at Texans

No, it doesn't. We win next week, SF gets #1 on the tie.

But there were some great signs today for Reeves to see. Some guys really played well including David...

I think the Jags are not going to like it when the Texans get an offensive-minded coach. They will have to face a tough Colts team and a Texans team either with Reggie Bush and Domanick Davis or a legitimate OL.

DRAMA said:

But there were some great signs today for Reeves to see. Some guys really played well including David...

Its goes to opp. win. % if we end up with the same record. Which wont be decided until all of our opponents have finished playing.

DRAMA said:

But we have a weaker SOS at this point.

LCROD said:
Its goes to opp. win. % if we end up with the same record. Which wont be decided until all of our opponents have finished playing.

I had heard that the winning percentage couldn't change enough in two weeks. I hope you're right though.

Last I heard, If we end up with same record, they win get the #1 pick due to opp win %. But that might change slightly since we lost to StL and they beat StL. I think we'll get more then enough coverage about this durning the week though. Who knows....

Fldvldog said:
Good Game 'God of Wine' :yahoo:

Good game, you will get your but kicked by either the Bengals or Patriots.....Who ever the Jags play will be the team I root for. Screw the Jags. Not feeling bad, looking forward to next year.

Now you can go back to your board. :redtowel:

God of Wine said:
Good game, you will get your but kicked by either the Bengals or Patriots.....Who ever the Jags play will be the team I root for. Screw the Jags. Not feeling bad, looking forward to next year.

Now you can go back to your board. :redtowel:

Okay. Thanks, but make sure you watch us while your sitting on your couch. :tv:

Fldvldog said:
Okay. Thanks, but make sure you watch us while your sitting on your couch. :tv:

Okay but you will be sitting on your couch as well. :tv:

rittenhouserobz said:
I think the Jags are not going to like it when the Texans get an offensive-minded coach. They will have to face a tough Colts team and a Texans team either with Reggie Bush and Domanick Davis or a legitimate OL.

I don't think the Texans are gonna like when we get guys healthy and they have a year of the new offensive system under their belt. The offense had just started to click before Byron went down. But, all smack aside, the Texans are going to rebound with or without Reggie Bush and will be competing for the South in rather short order, I do believe. Good luck with the 9ers!:)

Back