Week 1 @ PIT

Discussion in 'Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear' started by PapaL, Jun 3, 2008.

1. PapaL

PapaL Loose Screw

Being as I live a whole lot closer to Pittsburgh than I do Houston and a good friend of mine is an avid Steelers fan; he emailed me yesterday about 4 tickets to the week 1 HOU vs. PIT game.

Single game tickets go on-sale through ticketmaster June 21. Him and I are looking at buying the max of 4 tickets per person even though we only need two. While we are not guaranteed to acquire these tickets I figured I would ask here first if anyone would be interested if we did acquire them. Both him and I will be trying to get tickets.

This would be my first pro game and I couldn't think of two better teams to go watch (especially opening weekend). Maybe I'm a dreamer but I think we have a good chance of getting tickets. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Here is the clip he sent me:

2. humpy

humpy Waterboy

Were you able to get tickets? I'm interested. My inlaws are all PSU alumn and we are going to see the Penn State game on Saturday then drive to Pitt. to see the Texans before coming home on Monday.

3. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

Has anyone got their season tickets yet?? I haven't got mine.

4. ubecool454

ubecool454 Hall of Fame

It's to early to start looking for tickets. I think you may wait until at least the middle of July.....give them 3 more weeks and if you don't get them let me know and I'll make a call.:fans: