Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

We will rebound next Sunday against Baltimore, I think....

MEGA SWATT

All Pro
unless Ike has something to say about it.........

AL092008.gif

btw, Tom Brady is out for the Year
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80a95089&template=with-video&confirm=true

**If this needs to go to a diff. section, my bad**

Last edited:
has u know hurricanes path are very fickle and buy looking at this graph its almost a straight line i tell u right now this is not going to happen ... besides hurricane smuracane we will just close the ROOF :kingkong:

Maybe the hurricane will keep the temp between 50 and 80 and we'll finally get to open the roof, right? :D

the first nfl game in hurricane weather with the roof open that would be sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDK, but I'm starting the chant now, "Rain, Rain, or in this case Hurricane, GO AWAY, come again, uh NEVER!"

It would likely be moved to B'more and we'd lose a "home" game. That would be HORRIBLE! FOUR STRAIGHT ROAD GAMES to start the season? CRIPES!

I feel confident that we will all be tailgating in the heat of the day on Sunday. I have no basis for this opinion. :fans:

It would likely be moved to B'more and we'd lose a "home" game. That would be HORRIBLE! FOUR STRAIGHT ROAD GAMES to start the season? CRIPES!

That is not the way it would work. They would find a venue close to Houston, possibly San Antonio or move the game up or back a day.

Back