Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Watching games abroad

rollinstone18

let it bleed
I need my football fix, but there aren't any bars that broadcast games. Internet is spotty here. It's hard to maintain a steady stream. :hobie:

Reading and watching recaps is deflating. Shall I Rip Van Winkle the rest of the season?

I need my football fix, but there aren't any bars that broadcast games. Internet is spotty here. It's hard to maintain a steady stream. :hobie:

Reading and watching recaps is deflating. Shall I Rip Van Winkle the rest of the season?

:swatter:

No sir... Keep fighting the good fight and get Texans football whenever you can, as annoying the internet may be.

If you want I can suggest you some forum where you can find link to the games, they are not live tho.

and you need to download them, not stream.

If that's fine with you let me know

Where overseas? I've just been through this for almost 5 years, but I'm military so I have access to AFN. It's not great, but they play Texans games here and there. Other than that, you just have to deal with it.

Where overseas? I've just been through this for almost 5 years, but I'm military so I have access to AFN. It's not great, but they play Texans games here and there. Other than that, you just have to deal with it.

Has a friend or your family setup a slingbox and give you control that cable box. Then you can watch it remotely and whatever else they have on their cable box.

Has a friend or your family setup a slingbox and give you control that cable box. Then you can watch it remotely and whatever else they have on their cable box.

Heard of them, but never set one up. We just kind of made do. I just left from overseas so don't have to deal with it any more.

NFL gamepass is a great option. I have a friend here in the US that uses a proxy server to connect to it and it only costs him like $70 for all of the Texans games of the year. I think that if you try to buy the rest of the year right now you can get it for like 30 bucks or less (I know... two whole games). I think he said that HK and Singapore have the best prices... but I'm not positive.

Mike

NFL gamepass is a great option. I have a friend here in the US that uses a proxy server to connect to it and it only costs him like $70 for all of the Texans games of the year. I think that if you try to buy the rest of the year right now you can get it for like 30 bucks or less (I know... two whole games). I think he said that HK and Singapore have the best prices... but I'm not positive.

Mike

Gamepass is not live though if you want them live, there is no real good option other than directv as they own the rights for live game online.

http://www.directv.com/sports/nfl

Gamepass is not live though if you want them live, there is no real good option other than directv as they own the rights for live game online.

http://www.directv.com/sports/nfl

are you sure gamepass is not live?

I watched the superbowl live on gamepass last year for 8€

but I didn't use any proxy

also I have to say gamepass quality is rather sh!tty for its price.

If I want to watch the texans games it's like 180€ (full season, no playoffs, I'm not sure about the cost but that's the range)

are you sure gamepass is not live?

I watched the superbowl live on gamepass last year for 8€

but I didn't use any proxy

also I have to say gamepass quality is rather sh!tty for its price.

If I want to watch the texans games it's like 180€ (full season, no playoffs, I'm not sure about the cost but that's the range)

it depends on the region, in the US I am like 99% sure it is, if you are overseas the broadcast rights might change.

Much obliged for the replies, all.

Mike

sweet! I'm in the neighborhood. VPN, don't fail me now!

it depends on the region, in the US I am like 99% sure it is, if you are overseas the broadcast rights might change.

I thought gamepass was available only outside US and canada

but If you use a proxy from singapore to watch the games, it should be at the same time they show it in singapore (which should be real time)

of course you'll get some lag, but in the orders of 2-3 minutes tops

I think you can consider that "live"

If it is available even in the US then it's normal you'll be unable to watch live games I guess

Back