Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Watch Texans Games in a Movie Theater?

ensign_lee

Rookie
Hey y'all,

I swore I remember hearing something about a movie theater here in town that dedicates one of their screens to the the Texans game every Sunday. Does this actually exist? And if so, where? :D

Figured if anybody would know, it would be someone on here. :)

Studio Movie Grill in City Centre has done it and so has Alamo Drafthouse but I don't know if they are currently.

AMC does it for big boxing matches like mayweather for 10.00 a person might call them and see if they host as well

You are correct! I just e-mailed the one in Clear Lake and they said they do.

I've been to that one and another one on the opposite side of Houston, in Rosenberg. It was a few years ago. Both times, the crowd was not into it at all; perhaps people feel like they are in a movie theater and don't want to be loud. They were subdued, really. I don't think the venue lends itself to football viewing. I'd rather go to a sports bar, go to a friend's house, or stay home.

I've been to that one and another one on the opposite side of Houston, in Rosenberg. It was a few years ago. Both times, the crowd was not into it at all; perhaps people feel like they are in a movie theater and don't want to be loud. They were subdued, really. I don't think the venue lends itself to football viewing. I'd rather go to a sports bar, go to a friend's house, or stay home.

I appreciate the advice. Then again the Texans are the chit and the talk of the town these days so the atmosphere may have changed.

Back