Warrick Dunn, how much faster would he be..

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Hardcore Texan, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Hardcore Texan

Hardcore Texan Magnet Man

If he ever took off that big a$$ chain around his neck. I mean, I just don't get wearing jewelry on a football field, and that thing looks heavy. How about all the guys with big diamond earrings, better hope your helmet doesn't get ripped off the wrong way. In my line work as many others, wearing jewelry can be hazardous to your health, and I think football qualifies.

That's all I got, what can I say, MNF is a blowout and I am bored.

2. Twitch-Houston

Twitch-Houston Hall of Fame

I agree, the Reggie Bush/Michael Vick report....um...I mean Monday Night Football game is boring. How did the Texans lose to the Falcons?

Reggie has gotten more face time tonight on the sidelines than he did on the field this season.

3. The1ApplePie

The1ApplePie Hall of Fame

As far as jewlery on the field goes, when I played, there were some incidents with ear rings, nipple rings, and one time, a "Prince Albert" being ripped out.

Yeah...

4. kastofsna

kastofsna Hall of Fame

that never happened.

5. gg no re

gg no re iggnorent

I may be wrong on this, but I remember reading/hearing somewhere that the necklace holds sentimental value for Dunn. Also adding in that I don't know if we're talking about the same necklace here.

6. The1ApplePie

The1ApplePie Hall of Fame

Yep, it did. It was some kind of piercing down there anyways. Trust me man, as a dude, that is one thing you never forget.