Vy?????

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by texans83, Feb 6, 2007.

1. texans83

texans83 All Pro

Whats going on guys and ladies, ok im so sick in tired of going on to the chronicle and reading JM message boards, I mean you cant even read anything on there with out hearing the name VY. Do we have any true texans fans left here? Dont get me wrong I think he is a decent qb, but all this about he is the best HS, college player ever? Give me a break, dont they remb when all that hype was on MV when he first came into the pros? Im just so tired of hearing all of this. Im not a aggie or OU I acually graduated from UT 2yrs ago abd I played baseball so you cant say that I just hate UT but enough is enough, dont you think? HE IS A TITAN!!!!!!THEY ARE OUR ENEMY!!!!! Does anyone else realize this.......

2. TexansTrueFan

TexansTrueFan Hall of Fame

Agreed why do people sit and ponder on what COULDA been, ok yes we maybe shoulda got him, but we didnt so move on and look at what we did get M. Williams, D. Ryans come on i dont think we got to bad of a deal out of last years draft. I agree with you, IF u are a texans fan you will accept what we have and look at the positive side, if not go join the saints or titans message board.

3. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

I can understand your point of view towards people who are still complaining about our draft choices.

But if you get this upset when you just hear or see someone talking about him then you have a problem.

He is a great player. He was a great player in college and high school.

He is going to continue to be a great player so you might just have to get used to hearing his name.

A true Texans fan is still allowed to talk about players from other teams.

4. TexansTrueFan

TexansTrueFan Hall of Fame

Yes i agree BUT they can stop talking about how dumb we are for not taking him and blah blah etc. Cause unless someone makes a time machine we have what we have so theres no need in talking about what ifs or regrets.

5. Sportsfan

Sportsfan All Pro

I'm not a VY or Titans fan but it doesn't bother me that much. He's a phenominal talent from Houston and will deservingly get coverage from the Houston media whether you like it or not. Move on.

6. HomeBred_Texan

HomeBred_Texan Hall of Fame

I take it all with a grain of salt. Some of us as Oiler fans had to go through this same thing some days back. A Certain Houston player named Andre Ware was coming out and he was suppose to be the next Cat's Meow of QB's. Some of us know how that turned out...

7. Mr. White

Mr. White H-Town Beatdown

8. texans83

texans83 All Pro

deservingly??? Did I miss something, what did he ever do for this city? Last I remb he lost the state championship, he does have great talent but the way I see it is that if he should be coverage from anyone it would be tenn or austin.

9. Texans Horror

Texans Horror Hall of Fame

I'm anxiously awaiting next year, when I think Demeco and Mario are really going to prove themselves a stalwart wrecking crew. These two are built to last and to dominate, and if the Texans can bring in that star running back, they are going to be very difficult to beat.

10. TEXANS84

TEXANS84 Moderator Staff Member

Another thread adding fuel to the fire.

11. texans83

texans83 All Pro

How? I just wanted to see if there were still true TEXANS out there, thats all! Trust me I deff do not want to add more fuel then there already is

12. real

real Guest

Why do you guys assume everyone here feels the same way about the Texans as you do ?

13. real

real Guest

Please define "true Texan".

14. texans83

texans83 All Pro

Well it would deff be one that stud by there team win or loose, as a true texan you would not be cheering on VY when the titans beat the Texans

15. real

real Guest

I'm sorry but I don't really see why that upsets you.

Why do you care if people aren't in love with the Texans as much as you are ?

Why do you assume everyone here is as big a fan as you?

16. texans83

texans83 All Pro

Its not about competing to see who is the bigger fan, I just dont understand how you can go back and forth between two teams. Its like if the titans were really good but say that VY dosent hold up to everything he is supposed to be then where are you all going to be at? Its like just bc we have Carr yall are mad that we didnt draft VY(understandable) but who says the texans are going to be a a playoff team in 3yrs and the titans are going to be looking for another qb, is everyone going to be bashing VY instead of praising him.
    What im trying to say is that are you going to just go back and forth between teams and root on the one that is doing better or what?
    And if you would have read my blog it wasent about people on here, it was about the chronicle... I just dont see how a city can turn on its football team in 5yrs and go back to the team that decided to leave this great city.... thats all im saying, and im not saying the fans im saying the press like JM.

17. real

real Guest

In the beggining of this thread you said, that you were upset, or ticked off...or something to that degree...

Most of the fans that became Titans fans were never Texan fans to begin with. Of course the Texans would have brought in a larger fan base had they taken VY but thats not relevant to this conversation. As long as the Texans QB situation is in Limbo, VY continues to improve, and Mario doesn't produce big plays you are always going to hear the coulda's shoulda's and woulda's....

You are right, that we should just move on, and root for the current players, but most fans have already done that.But, People should also stop having unprotected sex to stop the spread of HIV....

18. texans83

texans83 All Pro

People should also stop having unprotected sex to stop the spread of HIV....

Thats not the only way to get HIV, and thanks for compaing the texans to that, my good friend in hs got the virus from a unprotected needle while he was doing comunity service trying to help others.

19. Sportsfan

Sportsfan All Pro

Based on this comment, how does what i said imply that i'm not a 'true TEXAN' as you call it?

Weak, very weak...

20. texans83

texans83 All Pro

anyways back to the topic, the reason we did not draft VY is bc he dosent run out style of offense, that being said the front office thought that we need to build up our Dfence first