VY homers and Titan sympathizers

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by jaayteetx, Nov 20, 2009.

1. jaayteetx

jaayteetx Hall of Fame

2. TEXANS84

TEXANS84 Moderator Staff Member

I personally would just map IH290 to Austin.

3. HTown2ATX

HTown2ATX TexansMetalhead

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.....NNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have enough of these Rudy N*T GUZZLERS here already. Send 'em to Bumblescum!!

:gun:

dalemurphy likes this.
  4. b0ng

b0ng Ooops

From what I gather, most people who aren't Texas fans and root for the Titans think Vince Young is a pretty piss poor QB. I think more people in Houston/Austin love VY than the ones actually in Nashville.

I really hope Young's "stellar" play against the 49'ers, Bills and Jaguars gets him a nice fat contract extension.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow Work'n da grill

He has a fat contract due next season. If he stays and we just take him he is something like 14 mill on the cap.

6. b0ng

b0ng Ooops

So what do the Tennessee Bud Adams's do? (BTW, I love Bud flipping off Buffalo and I would too if I got to watch a game in Buffalo) More importantly though, what would Blazing Arrow do?

7. Malloy

Malloy Site Contributor

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow Work'n da grill

In hind sight we should have picked up the renegotiation offer he and his agent wanted at the beginning of the season. Now it is hard to say. I think 3 games is not enough to really judge his performance but he is not doing anything special. I put in another post that he is really only get 125 yards passing per game.

He is not running around like goon in the backfield like he did in his first for seasons and seems more poised in the back field which is a really good thing. Jury is still out in my book. If he keeps the ball moving feeds Johnson a lot and keeps the turnovers down he could be a solid weapon.

9. b0ng

b0ng Ooops

Even if he does all that. . .

$14,000,000?

10. No More 8-8's

No More 8-8's Veteran

True, i have spent some time up in Kentucky for work, and there alot of Titan fans up there. They personally cant stand him as a qb. He gets killed on radio and tv up there.
    Its clear that VY is more popular here than he is in his teams city.

11. Livid13

Livid13 Veteran

You can't pay 14 million to a guy that is sub par, as an NFL starting QB. There will be plenty of VY fans wearing Titans jerseys, bank on it. Hopefully our offense will score 30 plus points and put them away....GO "D" !

12. Second Honeymoon

Second Honeymoon Hall of Fame

The word is that Vince's camp has shown a willingness to renegotiate a new deal that would alleviate that cap hit to keep him a Titan. You know Bud wants to keep Vince., and Fisher may just retire and become a standup comedian full-time. who knows what is going to happen in that soap opera of a franchise. just a pathetic excuse for good ownership.

hopefully Cush and Ryans can lay the wood to some of these fools that have been running their mouth. oh wait, its only the defensive players running their mouth. how convenient.

I used to respect Bulluck and like his game, but after that towel no-class incident and with the the way he has run his mouth this week, he hasn't been the same player since 2007. Dude is washed up. There is going to be some freaking hitting in this game. Texans off a bye might start slow but I think the Texans win the day and sweep the Titans again. The Titans blow.

13. DiehardChris

DiehardChris You betcha!

If you live in Houston, and you're a Titan fan, you're a window-licking loser.

14. Pantherstang84

Pantherstang84 @rolisrgti06

Been wanting to tell you this but keeps slipping my mind. I consider your blog one of my must reads along with BRB and Steph. I love the humor you bring to the discussion.:whip:

DiehardChris likes this.
  15. Khari

Khari Administrator Staff Member

:bat: don't send them here!

16. DiehardChris

DiehardChris You betcha!

Aw, shucks. Thanks for that! I try.

17. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 All Pro

No. You think Bulluck is 'washed up' because his numbers went down the last two years. That was due to Haynesworth being a freak. Before Al woke up, Bulluck was always top-10 in the league in tackles and he is now doing that again. Not his fault he has no one in front of him to take up guys, he makes the plays he has to. Hate him because he's confident, but don't pretend he can't play.

18. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

I think Bulluck is still a good LB. He just chooses to be a classless POS.

19. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 All Pro

classless, i love it

Classless to me would be what you guys imagine Finny does every game, or what Al did, or a chop block or Rodney Harrison's career, or Bud flipping off the Bills. Trash talking is part of the game. You just called half of the league classless, some of you guys have very thin skin.

20. Honoring Earl 34

Honoring Earl 34 Hey Koolaid

I would love to see Vince go to Dallas , Carolina , anywhere but Tennessee .