Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Vote in Probowl Today (and the day after and so on)

hobie

All Pro
ok, who on the Texans deserves the votes? And let's not be homers, but who really deserves them.....Don't just vote for them because they are on the Texans, vote for the ones who honestly deserve to go to Hawaii, now with that being said, which guys deserve to go..

W

whiskeyrbl

AJ, DeMeco and depending on upcoming weeks I would say Daniels.

Brandon420tx

Flounder
and despite the Titans game, I'm voting for Carr.

also, I vote for AJ, MW, Ryans, Orr, Daniels, Robinson, and Earl

The ones I think have a chance for the probowl: Johnson, Ryans, and Daniels

jaayteetx

All Pro
No way Daniels. He is going to be a good one, don't get me wrong and he is having a good rookie year but who are you going to leave out? Antonio Gates? Todd Heap? Tony Gonzalez? All three of them are more deserving, but give him time, hes going to be a star.

Brandon420tx

Flounder
No way Daniels. He is going to be a good one, don't get me wrong and he is having a good rookie year but who are you going to leave out? Antonio Gates? Todd Heap? Tony Gonzalez? All three of them are more deserving, but give him time, hes going to be a star.
AFC TEs
Todd Heap 34 receptions 336 yards 5 TDs
Antonio Gates 34 receptions 406 yards 4 TDs
Tony Gonzalez 38 receptions 504 yards 3 TDs
Dallas Clark 21 receptions 275 yards 3 TDs
Owen Daniels 21 receptions 217 yards 5 TDs

He's close, Heap, Gates, and Gonzalez are main parts of their offenses though. Clark and Daniels are in more of a spread the ball offense, Clark might get in because of the Peyton.

HJam72

Hall of Fame
I voted for:

Carr
AJ
DRob
Williams
Weaver
Ryans
Daniels
Cook
Pitts
Stanley and Brown (kidding on those two)

and various players from NFC teams, including V. Morency, as a KOR and PR (just because I felt like it). :)

...I am not a homer! :redtowel: ...am not!