Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Vote for Kubiak in "NFL Coaches Fight Club"

Texans_Chick

Utopian Dreamer
FanHouse is hosting a bracket of all 32 NFL coaches where fans can vote on who would win in fights between the coaches.

Kubiak is currently seeded lower than his opponent Lovie Smith. In this matchup, I think Lovie is seeded too high because he's one of those no yelling, no cussing coaches.

Anyway, let's keep Kubiak in the competition so he can fight again another day with his razor sharp hair.

Vote here.

I went with Kubes over Lovie.

He's got height and reach, plus being a QB you know he's got something extra in his swings. Barring Smith actually having lazers in his eyes, I don't think it's much of a contest. :breakdance:

I felt very strange about this but I went ahead and voted. Even though, in the end I actually believe Kubiak is probably a passivist non violent type. For these purposes I hope he whoops him!

This whole thing started when I texted the FanHouse group after the Cable thing asking who would win in a cage match--Cable or Rex Ryan. And then Singletary came out.

And then the brackets came out.

Kubiak does do a good mean look. Mostly because he can do a friendly look and there's a contrast.

Dude!! Seriously, Kubes is putting the beat down on Lovie. I guess a name like "Lovie" doesn't help his cause. :thinking:

Dude!! Seriously, Kubes is putting the beat down on Lovie. I guess a name like "Lovie" doesn't help his cause. :thinking:

We could get Kubiak to win the whole think with his razor sharp hair, mean face and making Sage sad.

I don't do a good mean face. I am much better at pouty face.

Why do I get the feeling that all of the coaches that Belichick goes up against are going to get there legs broken before the fight takes place.

But seriously what about Josh Mcdaniels.

and Jack Del Rio, Mike Tomlin is crazy.

Back