Visiting Bills Fan Thread

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by BillsNation, Nov 14, 2006.

1. BillsNation

BillsNation Noob

Just kidding about the topic, been to dallas and Austin Love Texas, the state bleeds football!

Now on to it
    Texan fans dont mind the bills fans!

The Texans are one of the up and coming teams with a great young coach. And by the way D Carr has be basically amazing this year, the oline is better but still horrible. The biggest issue with Carr is he locks on Johnson way to much, verse the jags he seemed to spread it more! They have a real good young defense still learning the game. Mario looked like a bust at first, but he is fast learning how to be a good De in the NFl. The texans overall are a very impressive team, their record is no indictation of how good and talented(but young) they Are!

With that out of the Way

Buffalo 27pts
    Atrain big big Big Game

Texans 7
    The Score Is bigger apart then the game is! Hard knock game! Buffalo gets a lot of breaks and weird Tos!

Texans Horror likes this.
  2. run-david-run

run-david-run Hall of Fame

wow.... about the only part of that post that is right is "dont mind the bills fans". When was the last time you scored 27 points? Better yet, an offensive TD? As impressive as your offense was in scoring 3 Fg's on the Colts while amassing 87 passing yards, I think I'll take the Texans D, which in the past 6 weeks is in the top 5 in points and yards allowed in the NFL.

Wow, the idea of JP Losman and Anthony Thomas leading a team to 27 points is still funny...

3. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

as long as the fans in reliant are makin noise, the texans will in JP is still raw and not very good

4. Napa Auto Parts

Napa Auto Parts Hall of Fame

this game should be a cake walk the Bills Qb is 1 million times worst than ours we cant loose.:stirpot:

5. PHof

PHof Rookie

The Bills dont seem to do well in games that they "should" win.

Texans 10

Bills 7

Should be a long, boring Defensive game.

6. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Rookie

Since I will be there the Bills will lose:hairpull: Every away game I have been to the Bills have lost!!!!! I havent been to a road win since 2002:crying:

7. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

We've got to make noise the whole time they've got the ball, Reliant should be deafening when they are in the huddle, and not just when they get to the line on third down.

But.. the spread favors the Texans by 2(We're the favorites)....... so we'll probably win by 13.

I'm expecting David to look like Losman did last year against the Texans.

8. TexanFanInCC

TexanFanInCC Hall of Fame

i agree. the bills defense is still very good. its going to be another 13-10 game. the crowd noise should play a factor. with our defense playing the way its playing, i just dont see how the bills will eclipse 25 points, heck even 20 for that matter. this is going to be a good test for carr.

9. Jack Flush

Jack Flush Rookie

While this is true, and Johnson leads the NFL in targets, there's good reason for it. In comparison to the other four receivers in the NFL with 90 or more targets, Johnson's numbers blow them away: Torry Holt has caught 53 percent of the 98 passes thrown to him; Donald Driver 57% of 97 targets; Anquan Boldin 54% of 92 targets; and Terrell Owens 53% of 92 targets. On the other hand, Johnson has caught an outstanding 66% of the 102 passes thrown in his direction.

10. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

So much for all the complaining about AJ dropping too many passes.

11. Marcus

Marcus Ruthless pragmatist

He DOES drop too many passes, and I choose to complain about it. He dropped a beautifully thrown ball in the endzone last week against the Jags. Yes, he's a very good receiver. Probably deserves to go back to the Pro Bowl this year.

But still doesn't change the fact that he drops way too many catchable balls. So many in fact, that whenever I see a perfectly thrown ball thrown to him, I breathe a sigh of relief if he does catch it. Shouldn't be that way.

12. Jack Flush

Jack Flush Rookie

He has 6 dropped passes which is more than any of the receivers I listed in my last post, but he also has more targets than them. His overall catch percentage is appreciably higher which means that, while Johnson may drop more "should-catch" balls, he also catches more "catchable" balls.

Vinny likes this.
  13. kcwilson

kcwilson All Pro

Well, you have to look at the percentages. There is probably a much greater chance of you seeing a road loss than a road win.

Maybe you should play QB and Losman should sit in the stands, that might help the Bills' chances.

14. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

good stuff

15. texanGoon22

texanGoon22 Rookie

Maybe AJ gets open more often then these other receivers do? Which is why he has so many more receptions.

16. rafterticket

rafterticket Veteran

Welcome to HOUSTON!!!!!

17. joedinkle

joedinkle Veteran

Here's to an injury free game and a DOMINANT showing by my Houston Texans.

HOU-27
    BUF-6

18. The_Philster

The_Philster Rookie

Make sure to stop by the Bills Backers tailgate...I'll have Kenny spike your bowling ball shot strong enough so you have to miss the game...lol
    If you think Losman is our only, or even biggest, weakness, you're in for a shock

19. HOU-TEX

HOU-TEX Ah, Football!

What are some of y'alls weaknesses? I won't tell Kubiak, I promise.:spy:

20. The_Philster

The_Philster Rookie

The O-line, the WRs (we miss Moulds), the TEs, the D-line....lol