vincent marshall

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by DRIFTAWAY, Jan 24, 2007.

1. DRIFTAWAY

DRIFTAWAY All Pro

How do you guys feel about him? A solid productive reciever for the cougars, how would you guys feel about using a late pick on the houston boy?

2. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

Great speed.

I havent seen him play that many times so I'm not sure about him but I wouldnt be opposed to a late pick on him.

The only thing is that he is probably the same thing as Mathis. A kick returner, but not a great WR.

3. thetexanator

thetexanator All Pro

hes really small, isnt he like 5'9 170? hed get crushed in the nfl.

4. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

Todd Pinkston was smaller than that when he came into the league & he didnt have near the skills that Marshall does.

5. threetoedpete

threetoedpete Hall of Fame

I think his speed and his attitude, ( I don't know the guy personally but he carries himsellf well in the games I've watched) give him a better than fair shot to get picked at the end of day two. I think he has a chance starting out as a gunner and # 5-6 reciever. But as posted...170's , he's going to take a beating over the middle. We'll see if he's got Steve Smith in him. Works hard in the wieght room , he could groom himself into a player.

6. thetexanator

thetexanator All Pro

if wes welker can make it in the nfl, vincent surely has the potential to make it