Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Very negative thread. Just stay away if you aren't interested in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP

Go Texans!
Goodbye posts are awkward.

Always generates this sort of cat fight. It's just the nature of the beast.

I am scared because IF McNair retains Kubiak, then it means a wasted 2011 (in my eyes) and I want at least ONE MORE head coach in here before I check out as a Texans fan myself.

The True Blue Crew, those fans who are "here for life, no matter what," don't factor into the equation that a major attraction for becoming a Texans fan was that we were going to finally have a great owner who wouldn't be full of annual shenanigans like Bud Adams. I mean, here was a business owner (McNair) who supposedly was going to assemble a great team here. Do it "the right way," etc.

I stand by my assertion that some of this world's WEALTHY people are just lucky to have stumbled upon the right situation at the right time. Not all. But some. Some wealthy people had connections, or had a name they were born with, and that got them connected to those who could get them in on the action. I've read rumors on here how Bob got rich off Enron....so without saying much more, I will say that there's a possible & plausible reason why Bob got his money and got him an NFL team. Not because he's a great builder of anything. But maybe because he was in the right place at the right time, and the perfect storm hit.

Therefore, DocBar, the answer is not always "Why, yes, if Bob is a billionaire then it means he is a brilliant brilliant man." No, sometimes it's because a doofus found his acorn while on a stroll one day...and then he parlays that into something else, etc. etc. It is entirely possible that Bob McNair is NOT the world's smartest man JUST because he is rich and owns a team.

It could be because Bob knows how to leverage something and make you come back for more. Sounds plausible to me. Has nothing to do with his football acumen and street smarts in regards to the NFL. No, it might just be that this franchise is owned and operated by a guy who is no more capable of building a winner than J-Lo is. It's entirely possible.

I think you bumped your head on a wasp nest when you gave Herv the obligatory "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out" reply. While you're entitled to choose that path, if you so desire, it wasn't wise. Then again, if you are THAT adamant about your stance...I can see why you'd just lower your shoulder and plow right through it. And Herv? Well, he's gotta' know that somebody out there is going to smell blood in the water and go frenzy on it. Like I said, it's the nature of this beast (these "Goodbye" threads, that is).

Herv is here for maybe one more day, or whenever it is that the news comes down. I don't see him staying if Kubiak is here for 2011. I, too, will find it hard to contribute anything other than sarcastic criticism of everything Kubiak does in 2011 (if he is indeed back again).

I have a sliver of hope that McNair knows he can't sell this to the fans in 2011. Hopefully, the empty stadium today was a factor in his decision-making. From what I hear, it was pretty empty today and the fans were even strolling out early and not staying to cheer the team as much as a more appreciative crowd would have at the end of a season.

Someone was also saying they didn't see McNair down on the field walking around and patting people on the ass, either. Of course, that might be because McNair didn't want to field questions from on-field reporters.

In conclusion, I say this: Gods of football, hear our cries. Shine upon our team. Deliver to us a victory of the moral variety, since that's what we are accustomed to. And may 2011 be full of actual victories, weaning us off of milk and allowing us to eat solid food for once. Thank you, football Gods, for listening to us...and accept this burnt Vince Young football card as a token of our allegiance to our beloved Houston team.

NitroGSXR

Super Sic #58
First of all none of us really know what the deal is with Vinny. I think he had other issues than him just not liking the direction of the team.

The Texans have a clueless owner who is threatening to bring back an utterly clueless coach who is over his head. As I mentioned in another thread Kubiak has more than once said "I don't know" when asked what he was going to do to address problems. The guy sounds defeated when he talks and that trickles down to the entire team.

Either McNair isn't passionate about winning or he is just plain stupid when it comes to running a NFL franchise. I personally don't blame anyone for bailing if they do.

As for the "Texans haters orgy", it sounds like the only other option is getting bent over by Bob and his terrible product *.

*Disclaimer: The above post is contingent on McNair not firing Kubiak.
Forget Vinny. The point I was trying to imprint... Just the fact that Herv made a "maybe goodbye thread" tells me he's probably not going anywhere. Ultimately I believe he's a frustrated "uber fan" like most of us.

Pantherstang84

@rolisrgti06
Appreciate it. But what the board was before and now is different to me. I'm the enemy to some...a Cowboy fan in Houston trying to support the Texans. In reality I learned this year that I really would LOVE to be behind this team as a hometown team....I've been here almost 17 years...a secondary team. But I can't It isn't that I'm waiting to bandwagon...I've been here 5 years. I'm waiting for a sign that the team has a clue. From Carr to coaching it is a constant mess that is ACCEPTED because football is back. I get ragged on about Jerry but I know his stance. I know he wants to win badly despite his sometimes horrible decisions. I've also followed them for 35 years.

I care more than I should, even after leaving this board for most of the season.

By the way, once Herv spoke his true words I knew people would come anyways

Lord knows I can't stand the Cowboys or Jerry Jones. However, I have to admit he is not afraid to make a change when it is needed. This organization needs a good dose of Jerry Jones right now. At least he knows poor performance when he sees it.

wagonhed

Team Gruden
Not interested in reading the thread first, I'm just posting here because I feel like being very negative.

I'm ****ing pissed about this win. I thought I would be indifferent but now I'm just ****ing annoyed. **** you, Kubiak. Seriously, the end of the season heroics just pisses me off more than anything. You deserved to lose the game but luckily you have players that don't suck as much as you do.

I'm completely fed up with this stupid ****ing coach and his terrible decisions. The personnel decisions are the worst of all. Hey what do you know, we have players that have sat on our roster all year that should have been starters to begin with. ****ing go figure.

I've never said I hated Kubiak, only that I want him no less than 1000 miles away from the Texans organization. But if the rumors are true and I have to put up with his incompetent ass for another year I'm pretty sure I'm going to go from thinking he is a shitty coach to just plain hating the guy. I don't want to look at him and I don't want to hear anything he says. Just ****ing go away.

GP

Go Texans!
Stay together... for the kids :(
LOL. See? This is why I stick around.

Someone other than me takes a chance on injecting some humor in here, and it makes the place smell delicious. Like a cajun butter injected deep-fried turkey.

Porky

Hall of Fame
We just need to take it back and not tolerate the bullying and name calling anymore. The old guard is what made this board great. We can do it again.
Yup, I was here (on the previous board) before the Texans played a down. And so was Herv, Vinny, and a host of others. And to have people like Docbar call out someone like Herv just because he is tired of being screwed over by a clueless clown like McNair infuriates me.

You are right. The old guard that knows football and doesn't just bend over and take it, can take it back. The bigger question is why would we? We are checking out. The people that don't care about winning will be the only ones left. All they want to do is go put on some foolish hat with horns or some facepaint and try to get on TV. They are like the idiots on the first couple of weeks of American Idol. And McNair gladly counts on them to fill his coffers. Until THAT changes, he won't change. Hell, why would he? PT Barnum and Bob McNair both count on a sucker being born every minute.

I now live in New York and it is amazing how many Giants fans are calling for Coughlin's head tonight - the guy whose team just finished 10-6 - because the team missed the playoffs again.

Knee-jerk and emotional, you bet. But the Giants' ownership knows what is expected and constantly feels the pressure to perform and appease their supporters. With our team, it is all about Toro and pep rallies rather than win at all costs - that is why McNair will keep Kubiak.

Kimmy

RealGirls LvFB!
So I get neg rep for disagreeing with you
I think the rep thing should be gone from the board completely .... JMO

I think it brings a lot of a.s.s kissing and it is meaningless to almost everyone other than those who have a lot ... Again .. Just my opinion

gary

Hall of Fame
Not interested in reading the thread first, I'm just posting here because I feel like being very negative.

I'm ****ing pissed about this win. I thought I would be indifferent but now I'm just ****ing annoyed. **** you, Kubiak. Seriously, the end of the season heroics just pisses me off more than anything. You deserved to lose the game but luckily you have players that don't suck as much as you do.

I'm completely fed up with this stupid ****ing coach and his terrible decisions. The personnel decisions are the worst of all. Hey what do you know, we have players that have sat on our roster all year that should have been starters to begin with. ****ing go figure.

I've never said I hated Kubiak, only that I want him no less than 1000 miles away from the Texans organization. But if the rumors are true and I have to put up with his incompetent ass for another year I'm pretty sure I'm going to go from thinking he is a shitty coach to just plain hating the guy. I don't want to look at him and I don't want to hear anything he says. Just ****ing go away.
Hating Gary because he is not the right coach? My, the personal rages some of you people go on are flat out absured.

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
Lord knows I can't stand the Cowboys or Jerry Jones. However, I have to admit he is not afraid to make a change when it is needed. This organization needs a good dose of Jerry Jones right now. At least he knows poor performance when he sees it.
I know most here can't stand them and I don't expect them too but I really want to explain to people that I've tried to make this secondary relationship work and this year was frustrating. I stayed away from here, traveled, didn't watch football...Cowboys and Texans sucked. I figured both team were automatically making moves. I know one did and we will see how far it goes. I really just want to see the Texans make one unsafe move...go for broke and let it ride. Even if it fails I'd be on board to and say.."they tried."

Look at Oakland. Al is a nutcase but Cable just had an 8-8 team that played its ass off during the season and even he isn't happy.

Pantherstang84

@rolisrgti06
Yup, I was here (on the previous board) before the Texans played a down. And so was Herv, Vinny, and a host of others. And to have people like Docbar call out someone like Herv just because he is tired of being screwed over by a clueless clown like McNair infuriates me.

You are right. The old guard that knows football and doesn't just bend over and take it, can take it back. The bigger question is why would we? We are checking out. The people that don't care about winning will be the only ones left. All they want to do is go put on some foolish hat with horns or some facepaint and try to get on TV. They are like the idiots on the first couple of weeks of American Idol. And McNair gladly counts on them to fill his coffers. Until THAT changes, he won't change. Hell, why would he? PT Barnum and Bob McNair both count on a sucker being born every minute.
I see your point but I come here to do more than talk football. We just need to restore the decorum around here. Yes. More and more of the old posters are leaving one by one and maybe this board will deteriorate until it becomes like the "official board". Until that happens, I will fight for this one.

wagonhed

Team Gruden
Hating Gary because he is not the right coach? My, the personal rages some of you people go on are flat out absured.
Luckily I don't respond every time you say something absurd, because the board would get cluttered by that pretty quickly.

That said, I understand it is kind of silly to hate the guy, but this is the negative thread so, honestly, what do you expect in here? Just leave me to my absurdities and I'll leave you to yours.

Reactions: J_R

2slik4u

Veteran
Luckily I don't respond every time you say something absurd, because the board would get cluttered by that pretty quickly.

That said, I understand it is kind of silly to hate the guy, but this is the negative thread so, honestly, what do you expect in here? Just leave me to my absurdities and I'll leave you to yours.
Burn!!!

:roast:

gary

Hall of Fame

Whatever. I don't reply to foolishness.

2slik4u

Veteran
I now live in New York and it is amazing how many Giants fans are calling for Coughlin's head tonight - the guy whose team just finished 10-6 - because the team missed the playoffs again.

Knee-jerk and emotional, you bet. But the Giants' ownership knows what is expected and constantly feels the pressure to perform and appease their supporters. With our team, it is all about Toro and pep rallies rather than win at all costs - that is why McNair will keep Kubiak.
I would love to have Coughlin. His attitude is hardcore and I think thats what we could use around here.

I would be very happy if the stars aligned, Coughlin gets fired, Coughlin gets hired. Boom.

Wolf

100% Texan
I heard Coughlin will be staying in NY

I hope that the NFL doesn't go to 18 weeks, I couldn't imagine 2 more weeks, the board would explode

:truck:

I would love to have Coughlin. His attitude is hardcore and I think thats what we could use around here.

I would be very happy if the stars aligned, Coughlin gets fired, Coughlin gets hired. Boom.
Nope - Coughlin is staying put; however, it amazes me that there was so much conjecture about whether he would be allowed to stay and he stood at 10-6 - while in Houston it is now a given that a guy at 6-10 will be back and the media blindly accepts it.

IlliniJen

Hall of Fame
I know you didn't. Herv. Like I said before, I have alot of respect for you. Or had until this thread.
I'm totally cool with bitching and griping about the team, but saying you're gonna completely quit on them gets me riled up. I PMed you my opinion, also.
I'm done with this ****. I'm going to pull for my Texans 100% every week, but I won't be back in here. I see a bunch of football idiots, myself included, posting a lot of pure bullshit punctuated by a few posts by people who really know what they're talking about. This has turned into something other than a reasonable place to posts thoughts about our team. I wholly include my posts in this. Have a nice life and GO TEXANS!!!!!!!
I would rep you for shame spiralling off the forums if it made sense to do so. Alas.
:kubepalm:

2slik4u

Veteran
I heard Coughlin will be staying in NY

I hope that the NFL doesn't go to 18 weeks, I couldn't imagine 2 more weeks, the board would explode

:truck:
Dude, tell me about it. It's amazing how personal people take this. Ive been a Houston football fan since the "Love ya Blue" days. I remember my dad taking us to see the Oilers play the bengals specifically. Ive been rooting for a losing team my whole life, its not gonna stop here unless we start winning.

I think my PC would crash the moment I logged in to TT if we had two more weeks of this.

GP

Go Texans!
Others have stated this, but I will pass it along....

ESPN's Adam Shefter reporting that Kubiak will be back in 2011.

However, perhaps he is only reporting THAT because the next line that scrolled across the bottom of the screen stated he has two years left on the contract. Meaning maybe Schefter is speculating on it.

I would hope that McNair and Rick Smith, and whatever other Illuminati members help run the Texans, are sitting down right this very minute...hashing out what the official decision will be.

I am hoping that it wasn't a done deal even before today's result. I am hoping that they are doing whatever semblance of "due diligence" that they can do, and that they are genuinely discussing all options.

The Giants owner, Mara, was very quick to say that Coughlin is back and that he whole-heartedly believes in Coughlin. Ditto on Minny and Dallas--They each have already said that they have their guy at HC (Frazier and Garrett, respectively).

Nothing OFFICIAL on McNair & Kubiak status.

So, there is still some shred of hope left. Hope that not hearing anything, right after the Jags game concluded, means that a stronger statement is in the works for tomorrow.

The best bet is that Kubiak stays and Bush is gone, with David Gibbs hopefully gone too. That's the most conservative wager to make right now.

But axing Kubiak is still a possibility.

GuerillaBlack

Hall of Fame
Nope - Coughlin is staying put; however, it amazes me that there was so much conjecture about whether he would be allowed to stay and he stood at 10-6 - while in Houston it is now a given that a guy at 6-10 will be back and the media blindly accepts it.
Not to mention he just won a Super Bowl for them three years ago. Ku iak hasn't even made the playoffs. Have no idea why people are even thinking about keeping Kubiak another year.

2slik4u

Veteran
Others have stated this, but I will pass it along....

ESPN's Adam Shefter reporting that Kubiak will be back in 2011.

However, perhaps he is only reporting THAT because the next line that scrolled across the bottom of the screen stated he has two years left on the contract. Meaning maybe Schefter is speculating on it.

I would hope that McNair and Rick Smith, and whatever other Illuminati members help run the Texans, are sitting down right this very minute...hashing out what the official decision will be.
I am hoping that it wasn't a done deal even before today's result. I am hoping that they are doing whatever semblance of "due diligence" that they can do, and that they are genuinely discussing all options.

The Giants owner, Mara, was very quick to say that Coughlin is back and that he whole-heartedly believes in Coughlin. Ditto on Minny and Dallas--They each have already said that they have their guy at HC (Frazier and Garrett, respectively).

Nothing OFFICIAL on McNair & Kubiak status.

So, there is still some shred of hope left. Hope that not hearing anything, right after the Jags game concluded, means that a stronger statement is in the works for tomorrow.

The best bet is that Kubiak stays and Bush is gone, with David Gibbs hopefully gone too. That's the most conservative wager to make right now.

But axing Kubiak is still a possibility.
Im hoping Kubiak is left out of the decision making and he's chewing his finger nails waiting in the hallway. That would be a start.

FirstTexansFan

The Unknown Fan
As a member of the Illuminati, let me assure you, we in no way are involved in the decision making of the Texans Front office. We're more concerned with one world government issues, than a one coach for life :)

disaacks3

Staff member
I disagree with that. I'm a huge fan and I've let the Texan's season run my life for a few years. I stopped that this year. That doesn't mean I care less, just that I've matured somewhat as a person. What kind of loser lives so vicariously through a pro sports team that a win or loss affects their life? That's just sad and I've been just sad for years and years. I don't accept mediocrity. I'm not happy with losing. I'm also not going to pull for a team other than my hometown team.
I know what you mean, I was forced to not take it all personally after the end of last season. Stress was a factor in putting me in the hospital and I've had to dial it back somewhat. I've had to avoid getting too high OR too low in order to maintain sanity. This season started with so much promise, but at least I could see the "writing on the wall" from Game 1 in the horrendous Defense.

I'm sticking around for the same reason I always have....the eventual joy will help offeset this continual suffering. Here's to next year and hoping there's a season to complain about.

Wolf

100% Texan
I know what you mean, I was forced to not take it all personally after the end of last season. Stress was a factor in putting me in the hospital and I've had to dial it back somewhat. I've had to avoid getting too high OR too low in order to maintain sanity. This season started with so much promise, but at least I could see the "writing on the wall" from Game 1 in the horrendous Defense.

I'm sticking around for the same reason I always have....the eventual joy will help offeset this continual suffering. Here's to next year and hoping there's a season to complain about.
that was me too, even when we were 4-2 and the defense was so bad, I accepted the fact that if we got to the playoffs it would have been a nightmare where most of the elite QB's are there liking their chops against our secondary

GP

Go Texans!
I did not attack Herv.
No, but you joined in on the thread without adding anything other than poking fun at the thread and those who are participating in it. So it's sort of like saying "Gee, that's dumb that you are doing that..." when you stopped in to participate. Yet you really didn't participate (in all actuality). You just threw a stone and kept walking as if you've no part in the festivities.

This is why these sorts of threads are so complicated. You post in it, and you're in it. Because others will reply to your posts, and even if you think you're not a part of it...you are, to some degree.

Herv tried to set up an "angry fans only" thread, which is never going to remain functioning as the exclusive club it was intended to be. So there's flaw #1. Add in the so-called Drive-By posters, and it's a recipe for a cat fight.

Part of me thinks that "Goodbye" threads should be taken down by moderators immediately. But, it's a way of a person venting. So it's complicated still.

Hey, here's some good news: That Arian Foster kid looks like the real deal. And we have a competent backup RB in Derrick Ward. And we might have another good RB in Tate if he returns to form. Three RBs. Not bad, considering the recent past and the distant past.

Just gotta' find a way to overcome our head coach. He's swell, but...well...you know.

gary

Hall of Fame
No, but you joined in on the thread without adding anything other than poking fun at the thread and those who are participating in it. So it's sort of like saying "Gee, that's dumb that you are doing that..." when you stopped in to participate. Yet you really didn't participate (in all actuality). You just threw a stone and kept walking as if you've no part in the festivities.

This is why these sorts of threads are so complicated. You post in it, and you're in it. Because others will reply to your posts, and even if you think you're not a part of it...you are, to some degree.

Herv tried to set up an "angry fans only" thread, which is never going to remain functioning as the exclusive club it was intended to be. So there's flaw #1. Add in the so-called Drive-By posters, and it's a recipe for a cat fight.

Part of me thinks that "Goodbye" threads should be taken down by moderators immediately. But, it's a way of a person venting. So it's complicated still.

Hey, here's some good news: That Arian Foster kid looks like the real deal. And we have a competent backup RB in Derrick Ward. And we might have another good RB in Tate if he returns to form. Three RBs. Not bad, considering the recent past and the distant past.

Just gotta' find a way to overcome our head coach. He's swell, but...well...you know.

I just don't read into something that at the end of the day does not really matter. A game not life or death.

Runner

Hubcap Diamond
Staff member
Not to mention he just won a Super Bowl for them three years ago. Ku iak hasn't even made the playoffs. Have no idea why people are even thinking about keeping Kubiak another year.
Have you forgotten 9-7? No team has ever had as many obstacles to overcome, and yet Kubes delivered a winning season. There are lots of Super Bowl teams, but only one "Best 9-7 Team Ever".

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
But I can't It isn't that I'm waiting to bandwagon...I've been here 5 years. I'm waiting for a sign that the team has a clue. From Carr to coaching it is a constant mess that is ACCEPTED because football is back. I get ragged on about Jerry but I know his stance. I know he wants to win badly despite his sometimes horrible decisions. I've also followed them for 35 years.
See, I think it's different. You either love a team, or you don't. Quincy Carter was your starting QB in 2006.... did you support that team? did you stop buying Dallas gear? They let him go, picked up Drew Bledsoe... how long has the offensive line been a "problem"?

Dave Campo, Chan Gailey....... still a Cowboy fan? Wade Phillips?

I look at all the crap Al Davis does..... wonder how there are still Raider fans dressed in full Raiders Garb for every game.

I think guys like Kullumanati has the right approach. He comes here every year, says, "I know my team sucks this year... " but then goes on watching & enjoying football, the camaraderie shared amongst fans.... good times, bad times.... as long as we're "together" what difference does it make?

Now you can sit there and tell me it's Jerrah's burning desire to win that got him 3 rings..... but the way he's run that organization after Jimmy left, I'll chalk it up to blind pigs, acorns, & those sort of things.

We don't have a 35 year history. One winning season in it's 9 year history isn't very promising.

But if you made it through the 2-14 season, this ain't nothing. I can understand thinking we're wasting a talented team if Kubiak comes back..... league's leading rusher, league's best receiver, a top QB in the league, one of the more domnant DE, two pro-bowl LBs.....

Seriously, there's plenty to be upset about. But when we're talking about being a fan, it's about do you love the team or not, not whether you agree with every decision Jerry Jones makes or not..... because chances are you probably don't.

Wolf

100% Texan

yeah I was wondering about how effective for a section on here .. a version of the NSZ but have a BSZ (blow off steam zone)

:bender:

Herv, I've usually enjoed and respected your posts. After this one, I say **** you. Go be a cowgirls fan. I've been a Houston fan my entire life. I missed maybe 5 home games for the Oilers from '76-85. I've suffered as much as any fan of Houston football ever has. The only thing that has ever made me think of not being a Houston fan is a work stoppage for the '11 season. They do that, then I forget the NFL.
If you want to check out as a Houston fan, take off. The bandwagon will be large when they are winning and you want to come back.
My weeks, during football season, have been ruled by how the Houston team does. This year, I made a commitment that it wouldn't. I never missed a game. Even when I was in China, Bangladesh or Venezuela. I stayed up and watched my team on the internet win or lose. I just didn't let it ruin my whole life when they lost. You don't have a damned thing more wrapped up in this team than the rest of us. I say good riddance and don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out.
Don't walk away...run.

Eff you, ass---e. Herv's viewpoint is legit. Just because he doesn't want to bow down and accept whatever is given to him doesn't mean he's not a real fan. I'm so sick of this "you're not a real fan" ****.

I think all of this woe-is-me stuff about sports is hilarious. I can understand why anybody would stop watching such an unpleasant team as the Texans, but this thread has the tone of Nixon resigning the presidency. There are a million fans who give up on their teams every year and nobody cares.

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
See, I think it's different. You either love a team, or you don't. Quincy Carter was your starting QB in 2006.... did you support that team? did you stop buying Dallas gear? They let him go, picked up Drew Bledsoe... how long has the offensive line been a "problem"?

Dave Campo, Chan Gailey....... still a Cowboy fan? Wade Phillips?

I look at all the crap Al Davis does..... wonder how there are still Raider fans dressed in full Raiders Garb for every game.

I think guys like Kullumanati has the right approach. He comes here every year, says, "I know my team sucks this year... " but then goes on watching & enjoying football, the camaraderie shared amongst fans.... good times, bad times.... as long as we're "together" what difference does it make?

Now you can sit there and tell me it's Jerrah's burning desire to win that got him 3 rings..... but the way he's run that organization after Jimmy left, I'll chalk it up to blind pigs, acorns, & those sort of things.

We don't have a 35 year history. One winning season in it's 9 year history isn't very promising.

But if you made it through the 2-14 season, this ain't nothing. I can understand thinking we're wasting a talented team if Kubiak comes back..... league's leading rusher, league's best receiver, a top QB in the league, one of the more domnant DE, two pro-bowl LBs.....

Seriously, there's plenty to be upset about. But when we're talking about being a fan, it's about do you love the team or not, not whether you agree with every decision Jerry Jones makes or not..... because chances are you probably don't.

Different stuation. Of course I supported them through all those things. I've been a fan since 1975. There hasn't been a team moving, etc, so of course I support them and disagree with alot of things.

This team has been here 9 years. It is a new team. I'm not sure why I'd buy in or start a new love affair when the team is the eqivalent of the "crazy chick."

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
I think Herv said what he needed to say. No need to keep this open.

Status
Not open for further replies.