Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Vernand Morency

Beastlyman2003

Waterboy
If nothing else, we could light a fire under DD and draft Vernand Morency,OK St., to challenge him for the starting RB spot. He's Very explosive and has great vision and cutback ability. He will be available to draft in the second or third round. He would be a great fit in our new zone-blocking scheme. what do yall think?

Since ESPN2 seems to be on Louisville's sack for some reason because they show every Louisville game, I have been watching #32 run the ball. Man, can that guy play. He seems to always make the big plays out of the backfield and he runs it up the middle. I don't know what year that guy is or anything but if he is a senior, I wouldn't mind using a pick on him.

Morency has said he's going back for his Sr season. Promised his mom he'd get his degree.

We'll see.

Interesting that Morency is only a junior and he is still older than DD. I guess he played baseball or something.

wags said:
Interesting that Morency is only a junior and he is still older than DD. I guess he played baseball or something.
Played for the Rockies farm system...
Coming out of Miami’s Northwestern High School, Morency was a highly recruited football player. But he decided to sign a baseball contract with the Colorado Rockies, who chose him in the 14th round of the 1998 draft. A center fielder, he hit .294 in rookie ball but never that high afterward as he advanced to Double-A.
http://www.showmenews.com/2004/Oct/20041022Spor006.asp

Back