Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

UK Texans

Juniorscone

Practice Squad
Hi all,

My brother and I are from the UK and big texan fans...we will be going to the Texans Jaguars game this Sunday and are trying to work out where / when to get the best pre game tailgate experience. The NFL London games try to organize a tailgate but honestly it aweful, so we are hoping to experience the real deal here in Texas. Can anyone let me know when to get there, and where is best to experience the tailgate...

Cheers,
Chris

Welcome to the board, and yeah there is lots of people here that tailgate in almost every lot at the stadium and there is also Bud Plaza that is fun if you have kids with you. Check out the different tailgating forums, particularly the Blue Crew/ Platinum lot.

Hi all,

My brother and I are from the UK and big texan fans...we will be going to the Texans Jaguars game this Sunday and are trying to work out where / when to get the best pre game tailgate experience. The NFL London games try to organize a tailgate but honestly it aweful, so we are hoping to experience the real deal here in Texas. Can anyone let me know when to get there, and where is best to experience the tailgate...

Cheers,
Chris

Welcome Chris... You and your brother are MORE THAN WELCOME to join the "BLUE CREW" in the Platinum Lot. We are located (again in the Platinum Lot) which is basically located at the corner of Kirby and Westridge.. Reach out to TedC, Joe Texan, Kathryn or me, Texan Bill....

We would love to have you. We have drinks, food and a fairly family safe event.

Hope y'all make it out. We would love to have y'all visit!

Back