Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TT Members on Twitter

False Start

On # 69
If you use Twitter whats your handle?

My name is @CreepFromHell. It is derived from Pantera's Cowboys From Hell (CFH).

I help the guys over at HMW out, and we refer to ourselves as "Creeps", so hence the handle CreepFromHell.

Here's my profile: @CreepFromHell

Vinny

shiny happy fan
I do all my tweeting @TexansTalk. I don't use twitter like most people do though. I use twitter to post interesting NFL oriented links and and use it to put our brand out there. I don't "talk" much because I don't want it to be an opinion platform...just a place for fans to find each other, share talking points and eventually sign up here and share their opinions with like-minded folks. I have another twitter account for me personally but I don't have time to manage this place and manage two twitter accounts...that's another reason I don't do the facebook thing as well, and just keep it to twitter (as of right now). I don't like the self-promotion aspect of facebook and really don't have time for that timesuck. I already have two timesucks here. :heart:

I follow mostly NFL beat writers and publications that report on the NFL. Out of that mess, I'll point to the stuff I find interesting or what I think others who follow the NFL will find interesting.

honored82

Waterboy
Anyone know who updates the twitter section on TT. It's annoying to see tweets from steve slaton, eric winston, etc.... The list definitely needs to be updated with current roster members.

Dread-Head

Hall of Fame
@soulsrvivor2001 I use mine primarily to keep up with my favorite musician Robyn...and see what Hitomi Tanaka is up to.

chicagotexan2

Easterby = Little Finger/Cal = Fredo Corleone
I do all my tweeting @TexansTalk. I don't use twitter like most people do though. I use twitter to post interesting NFL oriented links and and use it to put our brand out there. I don't "talk" much because I don't want it to be an opinion platform...just a place for fans to find each other, share talking points and eventually sign up here and share their opinions with like-minded folks. I have another twitter account for me personally but I don't have time to manage this place and manage two twitter accounts...that's another reason I don't do the facebook thing as well, and just keep it to twitter (as of right now). I don't like the self-promotion aspect of facebook and really don't have time for that timesuck. I already have two timesucks here. :heart:

I follow mostly NFL beat writers and publications that report on the NFL. Out of that mess, I'll point to the stuff I find interesting or what I think others who follow the NFL will find interesting.
Vinny some of us want to know what you just made for dinner, hearing that you are emo, what you thought of Jersey Shore, if your purse matches your new stilletos, what you feel about your ex, etc. it's all so full facinatingness and so intellectualous.

Texans_Chick

Utopian Dreamer
@StephStradley

Mostly follow news folks/bloggers I know to pass along cool stuff they share. Mostly Texans stuff, random funny, no politics. Mostly use it for good, to encourage good stuff, once in a while use it to boom things that need to be boomed.

Pollardized

Division Champ
Anyone know who updates the twitter section on TT. It's annoying to see tweets from steve slaton, eric winston, etc.... The list definitely needs to be updated with current roster members.
Definitely needs to be done. Matt Leinart is such a dork, tweeting about Heisman stuff and being with the greatest players ever. What the heck is he doing with great players?