Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

trying would help to win games.

timeforanewcoach

Practice Squad
Doesn't it seem like no one on the Texans cares if they win or not? They layed down for every game in the second half last year except for Chicago and Jacksonville, and now the first two this year. If it were up to me Capers would be unemployed as soon as the final gun today and I'd hire some ex-army general who'd yell and scream and cuss at everyone until they showed some sings of effort. It's like as soon as they gave up the first touchdown it was time to quit. And Capers just stands there on the sideline with his mouth open like he's hacking up a hairball.

timeforanewcoach said:
Doesn't it seem like no one on the Texans cares if they win or not? They layed down for every game in the second half last year except for Chicago and Jacksonville, and now the first two this year.

I agree that the Texans did not put forth any effort this year, but I disagree on last year. I thought there was alot of good effort on the players part last year. But, the lack of coaching, in particular half time adjustments, caused us to loose alot of games in the second half of games last year.

IMHO, Capers has lost this team.

:soapbox:

Back