Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Trying to remember....

Didn't we hold the Steelers to 2 FGs in that one blowout in our first season? Or did they score a TD and miss the PAT?

Yup Pitt was the only other none TD game as I remember. Very good job by the defense. The last couple of games before the bye, it looked to me like they were coming together and if they play like today here on out, we will do well. The crowd did their job also today. I think it was 3 false starts that I would directly attribute to the noise factor. Relient is becoming as hard as Arrowhead to play in.

the defense is really looking good,, i think are front 3 are finally coming around and seem to be really creating problems in the middle. If they continue to play like this we could easily win 8 more games :thumbup !!!!!!!!

There isn't a team left on the schedule that we can't beat. Its just about how well the game is called and how well we execute on game day. Talent, skill and preparation level we are right there with anyone.

Looking forward to a Carr Manning shootout.

Teams get some yardage against our D,but the TakeAways is doing this team justice. 2 more Takeaways today,what a win the boys!!
:thumbup :headbang:

Back