Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Travis Johnson?!?!?!

I think he plays, his injury doesn't sound to serious and if he misses this week I'm going to wonder about his toughness. He should be ready to go out there and kick some #$% after seeing what we did to the Panthers without him. This is the new Travis we are talking about right?

How serious is his injury?

Some of y'all really need to bookmark the following link:
http://www.kffl.com/team/18/nfl

Texans | T. Johnson practices, will play Week 3
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:21:56 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans DL Travis Johnson (foot) participated in practice Wednesday, Sept. 19, and will play Week 3.

as for the rest:
Texans | Cochran practices, will play Week 3
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:20:30 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans DE Earl Cochran (abdomen) participated in practice Wednesday, Sept. 19, and will play Week 3.

Texans | Bennett practices, should play Week 3
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:19:11 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans CB Fred Bennett (hamstring) participated in practice Wednesday, Sept. 19, and should be able to play Week 3.

Texans | Johnson said he doesn't know how long he will miss
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:17:08 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans WR Andre Johnson (knee) said he does not know when he will be able to return, but he has not ruled out playing Sunday, Sept. 30 against the Atlanta Falcons.

Thanks for that Hoth for bringing the news to us. This is my first time getting on a computer today I didn't know about TJ.

I just know he better be ready. Peyton Manning will have nightmares now when he plays us.

I heard Ahman (knee) and Dayne (Chest) are both nicked up..

Anybody think Gado suits up ?

I heard Ahman (knee) and Dayne (Chest) are both nicked up..

Anybody think Gado suits up ?

Judging from this:

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=3660

(on if RB Ahman Green and RB Ron Dayne are OK) “Ahman’s fine. Ronnie, there’s a little bit of question on Ronnie. He did practice some today. He did not put on his pads with the rest of the guys, so we’ll push him tomorrow and we’ll make that decision. If not, Samkon (Gado) will go.”

(on what the question is on RB Ron Dayne) “Just got some bruised ribs, and coming out of the game just in general, beat up. Eighteen tough carries and 15 of them in the fourth quarter. But he did do some things today, he just didn’t get in the banging with everybody else.”

(on if RB Ahman Green will be 100%) “Yeah, he’s fine. We really only work him two days a week anyway, and I wouldn’t have worked him much yesterday at all. He came out and was a little sore from the game. I’d rather get Samkon (Gado) those reps anyway, so it’s just my decision, but he’s fine. He took everything today.”

Looks like they're getting Samkon ready.

Judging from this:

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=3660

(on if RB Ahman Green and RB Ron Dayne are OK) “Ahman’s fine. Ronnie, there’s a little bit of question on Ronnie. He did practice some today. He did not put on his pads with the rest of the guys, so we’ll push him tomorrow and we’ll make that decision. If not, Samkon (Gado) will go.”

(on what the question is on RB Ron Dayne) “Just got some bruised ribs, and coming out of the game just in general, beat up. Eighteen tough carries and 15 of them in the fourth quarter. But he did do some things today, he just didn’t get in the banging with everybody else.”

(on if RB Ahman Green will be 100%) “Yeah, he’s fine. We really only work him two days a week anyway, and I wouldn’t have worked him much yesterday at all. He came out and was a little sore from the game. I’d rather get Samkon (Gado) those reps anyway, so it’s just my decision, but he’s fine. He took everything today.”

Looks like they're getting Samkon ready.

I wanna see some of Gado now, maybe he can be a better #2 HB than Dayne and he's younger. Still though i'd rather have had Lundy.

To beat Indys run D you have to go up the middle. Dayne is built for it. I hope he is ready to go

Honestly, I think Ahman is a better dive runner than Dayne. Ahman can actually hit a gap with authority and break through crowds. Dayne is too sloth-like to get a break away.

Back