Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Transplanted Cheerleaders

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
Congrats to former Texans Cheerleaders Amanda J. and Sharica.

Amanda (as of a live webcast around midnight) is now a SeaGal:

http://www.seahawks.com/SeaGals/SeaGals.aspx?id=50574

AmandaJ&

Sharica (a former Raven and Texan) is now a Redskin cheerleader:

http://www.redskins.com/cheerleaders/profile.jsp?id=454

I wish them all the luck in the upcoiming season :)

Well if Sharica is gone, who will replace her in the cheerleader play-offs this season? Did we pick up someone in the draft?

Or is it anyone I know???

One of my best friend's cousins just made the squad. I will have to find her name, but she was on the short that they put together on the HT website. She went to Anderson HS here in Austin.

You know that reminds me one of my dads sisters best friends cousin who is removed from the 3rd side of my uncles brother, but was married at one time to my sisters niece was auditioning and never made it!:wild: :gun:

You know that reminds me one of my dads sisters best friends cousin who is removed from the 3rd side of my uncles brother, but was married at one time to my sisters niece was auditioning and never made it!:wild: :gun:

Dangit Wig, and people wonder why I drink!!!

You know that reminds me one of my dads sisters best friends cousin who is removed from the 3rd side of my uncles brother, but was married at one time to my sisters niece was auditioning and never made it!

Lone Star: So...what does that make us?

Dark Helmet: Absolutly nothing!

:hothboy:

I was about to ask how you know this but then I saw it was Yankee that posted it so it makes sense now. My original thought though was what kind of person goes to other teams' websites just to see if former Texans cheerleaders are on their squad?

Watch it that is my future wife you are talking about. Now where did she go? Sweetie! Yoo hoo.Where are you?

No wonder those other teams wanted them! They are, by far, the most beautiful on each of those squads!

Must be slim pickin's in those parts. Yikes.

My cousin was a cheerleader for the Panthers. Not anymore. Don't even ask.

My niece is now 16 and wants to try out for the Texans first chance she gets. I'm not a fan of that but talented she is! I don't doubt that she'll make a squad somewhere in the NFL or NBA.

Just thought I'd mention it.

My cousin was a cheerleader for the Panthers. Not anymore. Don't even ask.

My niece is now 16 and wants to try out for the Texans first chance she gets. I'm not a fan of that but talented she is! I don't doubt that she'll make a squad somewhere in the NFL or NBA.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Are you referring to bathroom gate?

:heat:

Are you referring to bathroom gate?

:heat:

Not our family's proudest moment but as a 28 year old male at the time... I thought it was pretty cool.

I remember always trying to pull her swimsuit top off when I was about 12 or 13 years old. I did it over and over but never saw nothing. Eh. Kids. Pretty messed up though.

:secret:

Back