Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Training Camp tommorrow 7/30

What time are you guys showing up? I'm concerned about all the extra tickets that were likely printed. If the gates open at 7, are people going to be lining up at 6? That's so early for a Saturday.

gary, I hope I see you. I'd like to shake your hand and say hello.

What time are you guys showing up? I'm concerned about all the extra tickets that were likely printed. If the gates open at 7, are people going to be lining up at 6? That's so early for a Saturday.

gary, I hope I see you. I'd like to shake your hand and say hello.

Tomorrow is Friday.

I plan on leaving the house at 6:00 in the morning to beat the damn traffic through downtown. That should put me there at about 6:45-7:00.

I plan on leaving the house at 6:00 in the morning to beat the damn traffic through downtown. That should put me there at about 6:45-7:00.

From Huffman? Trafic must have lightened up a bunch. How do you figure to make it through the traffic in 45 mins? Even if you leave at 6 won't the Friday traffic be horrific?

From Huffman? Trafic must have lightened up a bunch. How do you figure to make it through the traffic in 45 mins? Even if you leave at 6 won't the Friday traffic be horrific?

I don't think so. (atleast I hope not) I figure I'll go down FM 2100 to Hwy 90. Then take 90 to the beltway, beltway to 10, 10 to 610, then on to the parking lot. I think I should be fine. I-10 shouldn't be that packed that early.

I don't think so. (atleast I hope not) I figure I'll go down FM 2100 to Hwy 90. Then take 90 to the beltway, beltway to 10, 10 to 610, then on to the parking lot. I think I should be fine. I-10 shouldn't be that packed that early.

You are probably right. For some reason, I was thinking of you having to travel 59

You are probably right. For some reason, I was thinking of you having to travel 59

I thought about going that route (59 is closer), but I figured I'd run into more traffic. The other route is a little more direct, but with a few more lights until you get on the freeway.

I thought about going that route (59 is closer), but I figured I'd run into more traffic. The other route is a little more direct, but with a few more lights until you get on the freeway.

Yeah, but the difference between 10 & the loop and 59 & 288 will probably be huge.

Tomorrow is Friday.
doh_homer_simpson-1084.jpg

WOW! Did you really have your days mixed up? If so, that has to suck if you're not going to be there tomorrow. There's nothing worse than getting your hopes up for something and then having to wait a little longer. Are you going tomorrow or Saturday.....or both?

Are you going tomorrow or Saturday.....or both?
Just Saturday. I thought everyone was talking about the Saturday practice, and forgot about tomorrow's opener.

I could go on a rant about Kubiak limiting the open practices. I'll just say I'm happy for you guys to get the chance to catch the opener.

Just Saturday. I thought everyone was talking about the Saturday practice, and forgot about tomorrow's opener.

I could go on a rant about Kubiak limiting the open practices. I'll just say I'm happy for you guys to get the chance to catch the opener.

Agreed. :slapfight:

Let me know how it goes Im in a Building working just a couple of blocks away, I can't make it today.

I missed everyone. I saw Big Tex, Joe Texan and Bronco Billy and that was it. Joe and Billy left before I could say hi.

The team looked good. I got a great photo, about 2 seconds too soon, of the #80 grab they were talking about on 610.

I missed everyone. I saw Big Tex, Joe Texan and Bronco Billy and that was it. Joe and Billy left before I could say hi.

The team looked good. I got a great photo, about 2 seconds too soon, of the #80 grab they were talking about on 610.

I didn't hear them talk about the grab. Are you talking about the catch on the first practice field? I saw that and it was amazing!

He also had one on the middle field.

I thought the RBs looked really good today. Arian Foster looks like the real deal. Chris Henry also looked good. Tate looked okay for his first TC. Slaton was rusty, but seems to be healthy.

I knew that Holliday was small, but seeing him against real NFL competition, he looks TINY!

I didn't hear them talk about the grab. Are you talking about the catch on the first practice field? I saw that and it was amazing!

He also had one on the middle field.

I thought the RBs looked really good today. Arian Foster looks like the real deal. Chris Henry also looked good. Tate looked okay for his first TC. Slaton was rusty, but seems to be healthy.

I knew that Holliday was small, but seeing him against real NFL competition, he looks TINY!

In the north endzone over the heads of three DB's.

Barrett and I will be there tomorrow and Sunday. Really looking forward to it!:

http://www.texansbullblog.com/

Texans Bull Blog’s crackpot staff is packing up the Paddy Wagon and heading to the Methodist Training Center for Saturday and Sunday’s camp. We’ve been stretching and doing pushups for a few weeks now just in case a man goes down and they need to bring in back-ups. John “Jack” Hallam and I will be taking notes and shooting pictures so you can expect some detailed analysis of what we see.

Some Things I’ll be keeping my eye on:

Contact! Day two should be a “pads” day since they were apparently in their summer skimpy’s for Fridays practice.
Kareem Kubiak has had nothing but good things to say about Kareem Jackson since his arrival. How comfortable will he look?
Casey - James Casey has been given a golden opportunity with Owen Daniels ACL recovery to prove to Smithiak that he can be a #1 TE.
Kasey - Kasey Studdard has “earned” the right to line up at LG according to Kubiak. Will he remain there throughout the day?
Kris – The biggest competition on the team is between the littlest guys. (oh wait, sorry Trindon) Whoever looses is unemployed.
We’ll have updates for you from the field if I can figure out how to do it from my phone.

I’m giddy!

Back