Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Training Camp Photos

aj.

All Pro
Here's a few photos from camp last night. No time to caption any of them so get your program and figure out who's who. The highlight of the night for me(besides the lightning and watching the Coca Cola giveaway afterward) was the blitz pickup drill which included a pretty good scuffle between Peek and Norris. Did anyone else notice Hollings during that drill? eek. Anyway, for those who were asking about the "fight" between Peek and Norris, look at photo #15 and you will see what started it. Looks like Peek delivered a little "hands to the face" during his rush attempt. For best viewing, I would suggest clicking on each thumb individually, then after it loads click on "normal size" in the small window above the picture.

August 2 Camp Photos

For some reason I could only view the pictures when they were small. When I went to the slide show or tried to view the large version it remained blank where the pictures were supposed to be.

Great stuff. Thanks for the time and effort to upload all that for us.

Very appreciative.

For some reason I could only view the pictures when they were small. When I went to the slide show or tried to view the large version it remained blank where the pictures were supposed to be
It seems to be working for me. Maybe it was because I was editing the album at the time. I don't really care for this Webshots service, except that it's real easy to upload and you don't have to format anything.

aj. said:
Maybe it was because I was editing the album at the time.

That must have been the problem because it's working great now. Thanks for sharing. I got to the practice around 8 pm so I didn't get to see but a few minutes. I'll be back there next Monday night though, hopefully around 5:45 or so.

Did anyone else notice Hollings during that drill? eek.

What happened?

***looks at Lucky's thread
nevermind....

hey aj....if first impressions mean anything i kinda got the feeling gary walker didnt like you. :)

thanks for the pics bro

That's Walker's normal "if looks could kill" pose. I managed to get a head nod out of him so I think we're still friends.

Thanks AJ! It was great to see you last night and those are awesome pics!
The coke give-away was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have a fridge full of the stuff (my sis got it for me) and I don't even drink the stuff! :) Needless to say, y'all will be seeing it at the tailgates!

The coca cola frenzy was pretty damn funny. I grabbed 2 and just sat back watching everyone dive into the bucket. I don't know how those kids didn't catch a cold after being thrown in that ice bucket.

Thanks aj for those pics.

My two favorites, besides the ones of Peek and Norris mixing it up and then the linebackers and the running backs.....classic, were the one pic that is a closeup of Peek (which I surmise by the look on Peek's face was right after the rumble) but the real shot is in the background of a HUGE Seth Wand who looks ready to GO! How has big Seth looked at camp verses.....say....Robaire Smith?

The next great photo is of the newly acquired Marcus Spears with Dominck Davis standing beside him..........perhaps he is telling DD that he looks as good as Priest Holmes to him and to go out and prove it to the NFL this year.

Maybe, or maybe not, but a picture does say a thousand words. Thanks again aj.

The Chronicle has a story about Wand today here

I didn't see Wand go against Smith specifically but it's obvious the Texans like what they see out of Wand so far. They like his new strength, wingspan and footwork. His first big test will be on the 14th.

If you think Wand is huge, you should see Todd Wade. A few of us were standing just a few feet away from those guys the other night and Wade is definitely an inch taller than Wand. Wade is also a lot leaner than Wand, Wade going around 320 but it doesn't look like he has an ounce of fat on him (as compared to Wand). Getting these W's mixed up.

Back