Trade David Carr

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Wolf, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

I am only kidding but I read this stat and did not realize this. but stats are made to be broken
    :whew

foxsports mock draft

2. LiveForTheGame

LiveForTheGame Veteran

Most of the time the QB's taken are taken by new teams or rebuilding teams. The teams that are rebuilding are often just plain bad for a long time. It takes more than a top QB to win the Super Bowl...

3. LiveForTheGame

LiveForTheGame Veteran

Roethlisberger (sp?) is the only guy taken early that was able to affect his team as far as winning is concerned, but he was also helped by the best defense in the NFL...

Pittsburg alos was a good team to begin with...didn't need someone to build a team on. It's easier for a QB to go in to an already progressing team and win

4. AndreJ

AndreJ All Pro

Yeah i was about to relpy that he didn't have that much an affect on his team, but rather the team had a bigger affect on him. He had everything a QB could dream of.

Good O-Line
    Great Defense
    Running Game
    Speedy and Tough WR's

5. welsh texan

welsh texan Lest we forget

could this also be affected by the fact that being a young kid who is obviously massively talented if he's picked in the first 2 rounds must put a massive amount of pressure on his shoulders. possibly another factor?