Trade 1rst pick to Titans

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by DRIFTAWAY, Jan 7, 2006.

1. DRIFTAWAY

DRIFTAWAY All Pro

It seems that if VY declares for the draft, that he will probably end up going to the titans at #3. If we're going to lose him to a division foe, can't we at least organize a trade with them? We can bluff into taking VY and force the Titans to trade up with us so they can get Young. Then at #2 the Saints would take Leinart or even Young if Titans grab Leinart for some reason. Then we could be sitting at 3 and still get Reggie, and grab extra picks, and since he wasn't the top pick we could save money on Reggie's contract

2. swtbound07

swtbound07 Jackass of Day!

or the titans could cross us, they could take reggie bush, the saints could take young, and then what are we stuck with? matt leinart?

3. BradK10

BradK10 Hall of Fame

then you take ferguson

4. ArlingtonTexan

ArlingtonTexan Moderator Staff Member

The titans seem to be in the best position of everyone, assuming that they think the Leinert, bush, and Young are clearly the three best prospects. Let everyone else figure out the first two and then take the third. At least, that's what i would do.

5. Corrosion

Corrosion Idealist

Then you trade down again to someone who covets Lienart . But I would HATE to see either of those guy's in Bud Dud's .... would make me want to VOMIT