Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Doom Capers, Jun 7, 2005.
This is always fun to do every year.
*Honorable mention to Moran Norris*
2. D Rob
Honorable mention: Buchannon, Wong, and Peek
3- D Rob
Bob McNair would have been #1, but he's not a player
Casserly would be pretty high and so would Capers
5. Starling (I know I am going to get ripped for that one but I like the way he goes all out every play, even when he ran into his own plyer trying to setup a block on the reverse)
1-Hollings(my 6 year old daughter and Tony have built a close bond over the years)
honorable mention: Seth Payne
2)Glenn but since he is no longer with us peek
5)Armstrong- i've always liked the underdogs.
1) Dunta Robinson
4)Glenn Earl (Im a Notre Dame fan been following him since he was there)
Robinson - do I have to explain why... one word, Playmaker.
Peek - Diamond in the rough
Babin - Maybe not a 'play maker' , but consistantly good. He is quiet, but will stop ya.
AJ - I debated about if AJ or Babin first, humble and let his play do the talking for him. Outstanding player.
Wells - I know... I have to explain this one. I sent Wells 3 football cards to sign (one for each of my sons) as well with about 1/2 the team. Wells and a few nameless others was the only one to sign all three, and send them back to me. Character speaks volumes to me. In addition, Wells to me didnt get a fair shake imo and has done MUCH better with the new O-line scheme when he gets the ball. Now he is possibilty changing to FB. Sounds like a team player to me.
My number 6 would be DD.
My number 7 would be Carr. I like Carr, dont get me wrong. I just dont like alot of his disicions and dont like his placement on passes that much. He has a gun for sure.
1. AJ - everyone I've met, his agent, teammates, various others all say he's very nice and the opposite off the field (quiet)...because we know he makes A LOT of noise on the field (in the way of big plays). Great work ethic, too.
2. Carr - Also said to be an extremely nice person off the field. Shows good leadership and work ethic.
3. D-Rob - He just straight-up get's the job DONE!
4. Wells - Like others have said, he seems to be willing to do whatever it takes to contribute to the team. Great attitude.
5. Jason Bell - I know, I know..."who?". But since the day we got him (before our pre-season with Dallas...from Dallas) he has been my favorite guy on special teams. An AWESOME gunner! Wish showed up more on D.
1. Andre Johnson - A hundred reasons to like him, zero to not.
2. Dunta Robinson - Playmaker, who loves the game.
3. Domanick Davis - Gives 110% everyday.
4. David Carr - Leader, young, and fun to root for.
5. Marcus Coleman - 102 yard interception. Wow.
(This spot would be for AG, but he ain't here so...) Peek/Coleman
Separate names with a comma.