Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

lol wow...this dude serious??

:swatter:

sadly enough yes he is serious.

JJ Watt just came off one of the best seasons for a DT ever IMO. Luck had a subpar season. Why in the hell some would trade a game changer like watt and even perhaps throw in an AJ or cushing beats the hell out of me. Some here seem to think Luck is the best QB ever drafted. I thought he was ok last season myself, but not near good enough to trade off Watt, AJ or Cushing.

sadly enough yes he is serious.

JJ Watt just came off one of the best seasons for a DT ever IMO. Luck had a subpar season. Why in the hell some would trade a game changer like watt and even perhaps throw in an AJ or cushing beats the hell out of me. Some here seem to think Luck is the best QB ever drafted. I thought he was ok last season myself, but not near good enough to trade off Watt, AJ or Cushing.

Agree. That's not to say that Luck isn't the next Peyton Manning. But right now, he's not in the top 20 QBs in the league. Top 5 potential maybe, but he's not on the short list of best QBs right now.

Jj Watt, Brian Cushing, Andre Johnson; among best at their positions right now.

lol wow...this dude serious??

:swatter:

Yeah, I didn't believe it myself until he posted this

Originally Posted by BullBlitz
The primary head scratching that will be occurring in the AFC South will be Texans fans trying to figure out why the team committed such a big long term contract to Schaub before he ever played in a single playoff game. What did he deliver? Out after the wild card round, just like TJ. I keep waiting for something better, but all we hear are .... excuses. Like letting home field advantage slip away.

I am looking forward to 5-10 years of Luck dominating the division myself. It might not happen, but I hope it does.

images

Can you say TROLL boys and girls?
I knew you could.

Its kind of like SOME of the hispanics i see that are always sporting the mexican flag and talking mexico this mexico that, like i tell them "If its so great why are you here ?"

Its kind of like SOME of the hispanics i see that are always sporting the mexican flag and talking mexico this mexico that, like i tell them "If its so great why are you here ?"

I remember when I was in Turkey. Everywhere I went I was sporting the American flag. Every conversation I had, I'm sure I was telling them how great America was.

No one asked, but if they did wonder why I was in Turkey if I loved America so much, I'd tell them, "Because my country likes to remind y'all who's the big dawg."

Of course that would be just before a bar fight broke out. They'd blame me... After the third time, my XO didn't believe me.

Back