TO to Sign With Cowboys

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by TEXANS84, Mar 16, 2006.

1. TEXANS84

TEXANS84 Moderator Staff Member

http://www.klbk.com/

2. YodAa

YodAa All Pro

and so the TO time bomb 3 count down begins

3. mexican_texan

mexican_texan Furry Tractors

Profootballtalk.com

4. TEXANS84

Lets hope its not true. I for one am on the TO bandwagon for him to come here. But likely to believe a news station than pft anyday.

I'm going to change this thread to "rumored signing" until we have a complete confirmation.

5. mexican_texan

mexican_texan Furry Tractors

We can't have two #1 recievers. AJ or TO will get pissed at one time or another. If TO didn't like Garcia or McNabb, I'm not so sure he'll love David Carr.

So, what's your over/under on when TO will be suspended? Mine is +/-8

6. YodAa

YodAa All Pro

TO isnt coming here no matter what.

7. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

TO would never come here, whens the last time a 2-14 team landed a FA like that regardless of attitude issues, especially when he has teams like Dallas and Denver out for him. TO to the Texans aint happening. People say TO is all about the money, but I believe he is also all about the HEADLINES. TO playing in Dallas would give him all the Headlines and all the attention he needs to feed his ego

8. texan279

texan279 Hall of Fame

I'm not sure if I'd want TO here if he played for league minimum. AJ is our #1 guy, TO will go to a team who needs a #1 WR.

9. TEXANS84

Cowboys | Report - Owens agrees to three-year deal with Dallas
    Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:55:47 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, free agent WR Terrell Owens' (Eagles) agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has denied a report from KLBK-13 CBS TV in Lubbock, Texas, that Owens has agreed to a deal with the Dallas Cowboys. While Rosenhaus is denying the report, a source close to Owens has confirmed to FOXSports.com that Owens has agreed to a three-year deal and it will not be announced until the coming days.

10. Section 620

Section 620 Rookie

Cowboys | Report - Owens agrees to three-year deal with Dallas
    Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:55:47 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, free agent WR Terrell Owens' (Eagles) agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has denied a report from KLBK-13 CBS TV in Lubbock, Texas, that Owens has agreed to a deal with the Dallas Cowboys. While Rosenhaus is denying the report, a source close to Owens has confirmed to FOXSports.com that Owens has agreed to a three-year deal and it will not be announced until the coming days.

Cue tick..tock cue off the show "24" as it will only be a short time until the cowboys clubhouse goes BOOM! :yahoo:

11. Napa Auto Parts

Napa Auto Parts Hall of Fame

who would of known TO a cowboy i still remember his infamous touchdown celebrations. againts dallas:stirpot:

12. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

I catch alot of slack for telling the Cowboys that it was their own fault..... That team never should have been that bad........

Rosenhaus needs to deny, and they need to hold off on the announcement as long as possible. They really should have had T.O. visit other teams, like Carolina, or Tennesseee........

It looks pretty Bad, with the drama from earlier in the season, then bam, cut key, bam, sign T.O. ........ a lot of coincedences(sp) took place to make that happen.

13. nunusguy

nunusguy Hall of Fame

I'd be amazed if the Arlinton Cowboys signed TO, because isn't he the guy who trashed the team logo in Texas stadium awhile back when still with the
    49ers ?

14. Kaiser Toro

Kaiser Toro Native Mod

I am so thankful that I am no longer a Cowboys fan. Does Jones have any sense of respect for the history of that franchise? Bringing Tuna and now TO to Dallas is ludicrous. That team deserves all they get from bad karma.

Texans_Chick likes this.
  15. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

As long as Kubiak treats David Carr like every other player. Get's on him when he screws up, pat him on the back when he does well, I don't think Terrell will have a problem with David. Especially if Terrell says, " When you see him on me, I'm open, throw it up, I'll get it" If David trusts him, and does that......... T.O. won't have a problem.

I think that will be the problem with Drew Bledsoe...... I haven't seen Bledsoe trust anyone that much........ not even Terry Glen, who he's worked with for a long time now. Most DBs will get turned around by Glenn, and Drew needs to throw the ball earlier than when he does. Instead, he waits untill Glen has seperation...... usually resulting in a sack, or a poorly thrown ball, caused by a shrinking pocket.

I've seen Keyshawn in Bledsoe's ear......... telling him to throw him the ball, when he's man to man with a 5'9" corner on the outside...... even if it looks like he's covered........ but Drew wouldn't do it.

16. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

Jerry is all about selling tickets. Terrell sells tickets. End of story.

17. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

You're also going to see a lot of that Dallas Star on T.V. when Terrell does something...... dance with the cheerleaders, pose in the star, says something ****-phobic about his QB.

no such thing as bad publicity.

18. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

Yep. Terrell is a ratings magnet.

Proof positive is all the publicity that has been generated just speculating on where he will go.

Jerry eats that stuff up. That's his living. He's hearing the cha-ching as I'm typing this probably.

19. Kaiser Toro

Kaiser Toro Native Mod

I would have answered that in middle school with a, no duh. Of course that is what he is about, but that does not make it right or palatable for the fan.

20. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

Really? And you think Jerry cares about the fans and what's right for the fans?

What's right for the fans is winning. Putting a winning team on the field. Making the ticket worth the price you pay for it.

Jerry said...oh on the second day he owned the team I think...that he was the one making the decisions around there now and nothing's changed in all these years.

If they worked out a deal nothing I can do about it. If they don't same thing.

I don't go to the games. If I did and I didn't like this I guess I could not go if it bothered me that much. I don't, it doesn't and it's just something to comment on on message boards.