Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

To be or not to be? (A Supportive Fan)

Playoff year called me a bandwagoner, and the Steelers have one of the largest group of fans who follow them everywhere...

texan279 said:
Playoff year called me a bandwagoner, and the Steelers have one of the largest group of fans who follow them everywhere...

Funny because I don't really notice that in sports bars...

texan279 said:
Becuse they actually go to the games, it's part of Steeler history...

I'm talking about weeks where we don't play the Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you look back at my bangwagon comment you will realize I did not quote you yet you got offended somehow...hmm.

The Steelers have a great fan base and are seen at rival stadiums in masses often. When I saw the transplant Oilers in the Liberty Bowl there may have been as many Steeler fans as there were Oiler fans back right after the move.

texan279 said:
the Steelers have one of the largest group of fans who follow them everywhere...

I can't remember ever seeing as many opposing fans as I did Steeler fans Sunday. Man there was a Steeler crowd there!

bobby 119C

And if you look back at my bangwagon comment you will realize I did not quote you yet you got offended somehow...hmm.

This was your reply to one of my posts...

If you pay good $ for your seat, are forced to sit in 95 degree heat, pay $7 for a beer, and watch a train wreck in return then you as a TRUE fan have every right to show your displeasure.

If you can't understand this then you are probably on of the many bandwagoners at the game yesterday...

No I am not offended but it was directed to me...

touttail said:
I can't remember ever seeing as many opposing fans as I did Steeler fans Sunday. Man there was a Steeler crowd there!

bobby 119C

Exactly! There were more Steelers fans at the arena yesterday than there were Cowboy fans at the very 1st game. I guess the Steelers are now Americas team. This has become an argument of fans at the game vs fans that were not. I'm done riding this merry-go-round...

Back