Titans trade Carlos Hall

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by infantrycak, Apr 5, 2005.

1. infantrycak

infantrycak Mod. Staff Member

Well that is two of their starters from last year gone. Wonder what they got for him?

2. ArlingtonTexan

ArlingtonTexan Moderator Staff Member

I understand some 2nd day pick, but whih one I don't know.

3. texasguy346

texasguy346 Mod Squad

That's interesting. Looks like the Titans are either very pleased with Schobel's recovery from the foot injury that sidelined him last season, or they're trying to get rid of Hall now before he becomes another cap casualty or perhaps to free up a little more cap space.

4. infantrycak

infantrycak Mod. Staff Member

It freed up the minimum RFA offer--Hall was a 7th round pick RFA who had been tendered the minimum RFA offer.

5. keyfro

keyfro Hall of Fame

well when you look at the guys they drafted last year at DE they should be fine...antwan odom who i thought was the best overall DE last year...travis laboy is a speed rusher and bo schobel is an old school type of DE who can come in and play...carlos hall was a productive pass rusher but i think he struggled against the run...with all the young guys they have on that defense they'll be alright in a year or two

6. tacoman_j

tacoman_j Veteran

They gave up fifth rounder for Hall according to ESPN Bottomline

7. Ranger

Ranger Veteran

What bonehead made that move? Getting Carlos Hall for a 5th? He is young too around 25 maybe? Only drafted a couple of years ago in the 7th. That in my books is a steal for the Cheifs. Cheifs are queitly getting a heck of a lot better on defense..............

8. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

I wonder if getting rid of Hall, somehow opens up the door for them to get DJ. I know they don't play the same position but this could help them get some cap space to get DJ if they need to move up.