Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Titans or Cowboys?

Titans or Cowboys? Who is worse?

• Total voters

BigBull17

Hall of Fame
Totally agreed. JJ is an egotistical fool that will do anything for the "Glitter and Glitz", and will hurt his team by doing it. Any owner that would continue to employ TO, deserves to lose.
Agreed. You think any of the other great owners of the powerhouse franchises would take that? Would T.O last in Pittsburg? Nada chance.

WWJD

Hall of Fame
The city of San Antonio should be grateful to Jerry Jones actually. If not for him there would be no NFL in San Antonio - even if preseason.

Until San Antonio is ready to build a stadium the NFL won't consider you. The NFL has stated that the Alamodome is not an NFL caliber stadium, although it just happen to work for the Saints because of circumstance and for only a temporary basis.
The Alamodome is good for a bowl game and that's about it. Beautiful city though. And the Spurs aren't bad.

imatexan

All Pro
Come on people Cowboys are now tied!
Titans are wayy worse in every way,other than the insane amount of coverage they recieve
Ten. team or a Texas team?
I would go with a Texas team just from that.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
WHen push came to shove I voted Titans. At the end of the day, not only are they in our conference, their in our division... ugh!!

Make no mistake though, the

is high for the cowboys too.

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
Just waiting for my IT department to finish an update.

I am not really sure I :tiptoe: around.

Can you give me a reason the Titans fans should have any distain for the Texans?
1. We live in Houston and are much more educated unlike Honkey Tonk ville.

2. We live in Texas. (Duh)

3. We have Mcnair, you guys have Bud.

4. We know what our identity is, while you guys can't figure out if you're the old Oilers or the Titans. Many of you seem confused. Us Texans fans know who we are.

5. We have Andre Johnson. Who are your WR's?

6. Our franchise isn't cursed. Yours is.

Blazing Arrow

Work'n da grill
1. We live in Houston and are much more educated unlike Honkey Tonk ville.
Well that kind of shows a lack of education to assume that you are a more educated region based on a geographic stereo type ... but ok.

2. We live in Texas. (Duh)
I live in CA .... to help you CA > TX :tomato:

3. We have Mcnair, you guys have Bud.
We have playoffs you have McNair. BTW we have a McNair too check the sig.

4. We know what our identity is, while you guys can't figure out if you're the old Oilers or the Titans. Many of you seem confused. Us Texans fans know who we are.
to easy ...

5. We have Andre Johnson. Who are your WR's?
You could have Joe Montana as far as I am concerned. If you can only hit 8 wins a couple times in your existence it means nothing.

6. Our franchise isn't cursed. Yours is.
You sure about that never had a winning season. :thinking:

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
Blazing Arrow, take a hike. All you're trying to do is bait me into another one of your useless discussions. Yeah, I took the initial bait, but I'm not going to waste my time with you knowing that you're just trolling and attempting to have the same exact spitting match that you already have going on in the other thread. Take that garbage back over there and turn it into page 25 or whatever it is now.

This thread is about what fans in here hate more. Titans or the Cowboys? You don't hate either one, so make yourself absent why don't you. You obviously don't hate the Titans, so unless you're going to talk about why you can't stand the Cowboys, then seriously beat it.

Silver Oak

All Pro
Blazing Arrow, take a hike. All you're trying to do is bait me into another one of your useless discussions. Yeah, I took the initial bait, but I'm not going to waste my time with you knowing that you're just trolling and attempting to have the same exact spitting match that you already have going on in the other thread. Take that garbage back over there and turn it into page 25 or whatever it is now.

This thread is about what fans in here hate more. Titans or the Cowboys? You don't hate either one, so make yourself absent why don't you. You obviously don't hate the Titans, so unless you're going to talk about why you can't stand the Cowboys, then seriously beat it.

troll abuse.

I like it!

WesmanTexanfan

SeNior Smack
its like Waterworld vs shazzam.....

and as for the question, i voted cowboobs....the ti***es dont rival us in texas, but the hate level is the same.....

mexican_texan

Furry Tractors
Cowboys are worse. At least Titans fans know who their punter is. I've yet to come across a Cowboys fan who knew anything about football other than "We got 5! We got 5!"

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
Cowboys are worse. At least Titans fans know who their punter is. I've yet to come across a Cowboys fan who knew anything about football other than "We got 5! We got 5!"
You are hanging out with the wrong people. McBriar is a stud punter and we lost alot field position wise when he got hurt for the season. He is one of the best in the league. His replacement..Palusca or whatever.. was a joke. On a side not, it is better for a fan not to know his punter. :). The less, the better.

WWJD

Hall of Fame
Well I can positively tell you as a Cowboys fan who our punter is and even our place kicker.

Tony Romo does all the punting and Wade Phillips is the place kicker. And we have 10 Super Bowl victories...10 I tell you! :)

mexican_texan

Furry Tractors
You are hanging out with the wrong people. McBriar is a stud punter and we lost alot field position wise when he got hurt for the season. He is one of the best in the league. His replacement..Palusca or whatever.. was a joke. On a side not, it is better for a fan not to know his punter. :). The less, the better.
I'm not hanging around those people by choice. Go anywhere north of Houston, even a half hour, and you'll be surrounded by them.

Specnatz

Hall of Fame
True fans know every starter at major contributor on their team.