Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Titans Giants SB

Hold up now ... In no way would I call the Jags a "good team"

jaxoninferno800x600fg8.jpg

They are pourly coached and lost.

We beat the Jets this weekend and now we are talking!

I smell burned Cheetos. That's a mascot fail!

Texans&

Last edited:
The Houston curse consists of building you up only to break your heart. I'd say the Titans did that. Sure, it's nice to be in the Super Bowl, but in the end you were the same as most of the league...you didn't win the championship.

I think a lot of people would be happy with a Super Bowl loss around here. Heck, they'd be ecstatic to finish 8-8 again this year so they could spin up reasons that it was another season of improvement.

The Titans went to the Super Bowl, got as bad as the Texans, and are 10-0 again. I think the trash talk just covers up bitterness and jealousy.

Poor play, dropped balls, the refs did not help much. We got beat plain and simple. Farve was on fire and I have never seen so many PI calls in my life.

A good game to build off of for our playoff run.

The Jets won flat out no excusses from me.

Poor play, dropped balls, the refs did not help much. We got beat plain and simple. Farve was on fire and I have never seen so many PI calls in my life.

A good game to build off of for our playoff run.

The Jets won flat out no excusses from me.

Agreed, the PI calls certainly didn't help the comeback effort but we shouldn't have been that far behind anyway. Jets did a good job on defense and inopportune dropped passes and CJs first fumble of the year stalled drives. We got away from the run game too early, I thought. We were down 20-3 at the end of the 3rd so up to that point, at least, we should have been keeping with the run. We were getting holes but weren't sticking with it.

Good win for you guys this week. Now take care of business against Jax and get Del Rio comfortable on that hot seat.

All New York Super Bowl. :)

For your sake Hookum, I HOPE so!!! All of us diehards might have to boogie up to Austin to help you get through a MASSIVE state of depression, IF, (gawd help us all) the meatballs managed to pull off a SB win against your Giants. Perish the thought!!!!:brickwall:

Look at it this way! You're screwed any way you look at it. For obvious reasons if the meatballs win, and if the Giants win, DC gets a SB ring!! Man, I'd hate to be in your shoes my friend!!

Crazy how different things were just a month ago. If anyone had called a potential Eagles Ravens or Cards Steelers they would ahve been laughed at. Single elimination is awesome

Crazy how different things were just a month ago. If anyone had called a potential Eagles Ravens or Cards Steelers they would ahve been laughed at. Single elimination is awesome

No doubt man.

The only thing I can say though; is if you looked at how both the Eagles and Ravens were trending towards the end of their seasons, maybe its not all that surprising.

Back