Titan-Texan matchup -HPF

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Wolf, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://www.houstonprofootball.com/preview/2005/week04.html

No kidding on the last part that i put in bold

2. touttail

touttail All Pro

Titans season could rest on Houston outcome

By Terry McCormick, tmccormick@nashvillecitypaper.com
    October 06, 2005

“We’re not giving up on it yet. Even though we’ve started 0-3, Joe Pendry was talking the other day saying he coached a team in Buffalo that started 0-3 and they ended up getting beat by the Dolphins in the playoffs,” Carr said. “Our season is not over yet. I would tell anyone that is kind of doubting to hold on to that for a couple weeks.”

Carr, Pendry, and hopefully the whole team has some optimism.

bobby 119C :texans: :texans: :texans:

3. Bongo59

Bongo59 Veteran

lets break this down a little better...........the Titans DL will get alot better if 92 plays............if he is in there the Texans are gonna have alot of issues up front...........if he is out i think Carr and AJ will have time...........I expect DDavis to have more yds in catches than rush yds but i expect him to do well on Sirmon and Kassell.............when Bulluck has him he'll do little.............The Texans are gonna get a huge dose of CBrown this week..........25-30 carries..........and we will challenge the OLB all day in coverage and in the seams with the TE's and FB Flemming.................this is a huge mismatch in our favor............outside i expect a wash............Bennett will have an OK day...........but i expect Ty to break out much like AJ will and I think Brandon Jones will have another 3-5 catches.......We will attack PBuch and make your Safties have to choose the seam or the deep Corner with route combos.................BJones leads all rookie WR's in catches in the league..........I predicted before they yr he would be a candidate for OROY...........The Texans must put heat on Mac............I dont think they can sustain it and i think this game will be a 31-24 win for us.............I think DD and AJ will both have over 100 yds on us...............

4. booklady

booklady Rookie

Hey Doc or Joe this is your bud Gary and I just wanted to say the score this Sunday will 27-7 and not the texans favor. :crying: :crying:

5. booklady

booklady Rookie

It's me again I forgot PM and TB rules huh huh huh!!!!!! :respect: PM and TB.

6. booklady

booklady Rookie

Well not me.