Tired of the Crybaby Fans on here....

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Texas_Thrill, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Texas_Thrill

Texas_Thrill Hall of Fame

I'm past sick and tired of hearing people whine on this messageboard about our team. If you're so fairweather go be a cowgirl fan.

1) One player does not make the entire team. M. Williams by himself is not going to make our Defense into the 85 bears.

2) We have a NEW coaching staff. Players have to learn these systems. Have you ever taken the time to see what a NFL playbook looks like?

3) Rome was not built in a day. So few of you crybabies take the time to look at the progress we are making in any area.

These are NOT excuses but I'm so tired of you crybabies acting like Kubes was suppose to come in and we were going 19-0. The team believes in him and I do too. No coach comes in with a team this young. We are starting more rookies than anyone else.

Those of us that are sticking by the team through the bad times and growing periods will be the ones who will TRULY enjoy when things get great around here. Of course all you crybabies will come back saying you knew it all along. Yea right.

To the REAL TEXANS Fans continue to hold steady and keep the Texan Faith.
    To the football gods we say. AMEN.

2. kfranco_utexas

kfranco_utexas Veteran

.....and Im tired of having a team that is NOT EVEN competitive. So there, you can call it even.:yawn:

bigcarlos likes this.
  3. ComstockLode

ComstockLode Veteran

I am tired of people on this message board claiming a 10 win season, and vanishing when it goes bad.

4. The Dream

The Dream Hall of Fame

Fans have the right to complain, piss, moan, etc. as much as they want.......it's what we do best.

5. Scott D

Scott D Veteran

Show us a good team and we'll come back. Until then, forget it.

6. Cgold

Cgold Rookie

its not like expansion teams have not been successful in anyway.. there not even competing.. and there not even an expansion team anymore.

7. sprtsfanatic

sprtsfanatic All Pro

guess you better get used to it until there are significant changes made to how this team performs...you say look at the progress we are making...how about you tell me about it...cause I see none...as a matter of fact I see regression vs progression...the only bright spot of last year has even disappeared...our running game in NON EXISTANT. We have added TE's that are nfl quality and still nothing, added a pro bowl receiver in Moulds and we are not seeing dividends of that paying off....so I'd get used to seeing negativity on this board about this team until they perform to their contracts.

8. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

This may be the worst team I've ever pulled for.

bigcarlos likes this.

9. Snapple

Snapple Veteran

I'm tired of being harassed for saying we have a bad team, and then when the season starts and we really are that bad, I have to be labelled a whiner.

I'm not whining. I know this team isn't going to be good overnight. But we stink. There's nothing wrong with being realistic and calling it like it is.

10. Dime

Dime Hall of Fame

You complainers are worthless. (crying) We should have done this.. We should have done that.

You all need to wake up and think of this team being a first year expansion team, because for the most part, it is. Your belly aching aint going to help.. it never has and it wont in the future.

Next we will see the infamous fire threads. And if we starting winning, you will be the first to come back and say.. See, i told you this team just needed time.

Personally, i feel sorry for most of your complainers here. You think you know so much more when you dont have a clue.

11. Houston_Fanatic

Houston_Fanatic Veteran

I agree. We look like a high school team. It is embarrassing to watch. If you want to label that whining, then so be it. The Redskins have played a sloppy game with many penalties and they are still beating us like a drum. I am not whining - I am pissed. I didn't expect us to even have a winning season, but I sure did not expect them to be so painful to watch.

12. ComstockLode

ComstockLode Veteran

Amen buddy.

I am labeled a terrible fan or not a true fan for thinking the team sucks before the season, and when I am right and continue to point out where we need to improve we are whiners.

13. Dime

Dime Hall of Fame

what,, you think the team was going to the superbowl after a 2 and 14 year. If we have THREE wins are an improvement over the former year. And we are developing upcoming stars. This isnt our year so far.. move on. What you SHOULD be looking for is improvement in players. which means improvement for team.

14. wwffan99tx

wwffan99tx Veteran

Agree 100% with this statement.

15. The Dream

The Dream Hall of Fame

HAHAHA.

16. valleytexfan

valleytexfan Hall of Fame

I've got on you guys for being down on the Texans for their bad play in the past. I'm not changing, but you would like to see some progress from week to week. That's understandable. This team needs a lot of work, and it's going to take a lot of time.

17. The Dream

The Dream Hall of Fame

we've been "rebuilding" for 5 years now, you can't get mad at people for saying this team sucks and being angry.....I wasn't expecting the Texans to be playoff contenders this year, but this team is just flat out bad.

18. Napa Auto Parts

Napa Auto Parts Hall of Fame

Amen Brother Damn us Fans for expecting i a competetive team damn us for expecting a win damn us Cry babies im sorry but i dont like to settle for mediocracy.
    :wild:

19. Texas_Thrill

Texas_Thrill Hall of Fame

I have no problem with those that criticize the team. I don't agree with everything we've done but at some point you have to strap your balls up and say look this is what we have let's make the best of it.

Did I expect them to be more competitive than they have been....of course. But I believe that Kubes has 13 more games to go and that this will turn around.

He is having to fix an attitude of giving up from the past few years with Capers here. There is a LOT of work to be done with this team and its not going to get done in 3 games.

20. bigcarlos

bigcarlos Veteran

I gotta agree with you there Vinny