Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tips on Going to Canton for Andre Johnson Partying

Texans_Chick

Utopian Dreamer
Hi there Andre Johnson Appreciators. I want everyone to party for Dre because Dre. The Dre stories are endless in his badassery, some barely told. I am looking forward to hearing all the best ones from everyone.

I have never gone to Canton for a variety of reasons including I didn't want to go until AJ went. Also, life gets busy, then you get old if you are lucky. Anyway, I put together some information. Tickets for the preseason game and induction go on sale tomorrow at 9 AM Central. Please share to all your peoples who are thinking of going, I just put some info together to make it easier on folks:

A fan's guide to experiencing Andre Johnson's Hall of Fame induction Stephanie Stradley lays out what you need to know as tickets for the Hall of Fame Game go on sale.

I'm not going but I will certainly intently be watching Andre's induction ceremonies, but I have
been to Canton and it 's a must for every NFL fan.
I wonder if the Texans' & Andre's exhibit will be up and in place when he is inducted ?
Is this just the second time the Texans will be playing in HOF game, the other being their
inaugural year in the league ?

I'm not going but I will certainly intently be watching Andre's induction ceremonies, but I have
been to Canton and it 's a must for every NFL fan.
I wonder if the Texans' & Andre's exhibit will be up and in place when he is inducted ?
Is this just the second time the Texans will be playing in HOF game, the other being their
inaugural year in the league ?
We were going to do a trip this year to see some friends then go through Canton to Niagra Falls. Going to wait til next year so at least one Texan is in there!

I always swore I would go to his induction ceremony, my favorite player that ever played in the NFL. The price is pretty crazy for this though, for a trip to Ohio of all places for a preseason game, and from what I've heard from people who have been to the Hall it's pretty small and underwhelming. Going to have to pass on this one too expensive.

I've been making my way through whatever old games/highlights I can find, starting from the beginning. I'm up to 2007 now and watching a playlist of all of our highlights from that year. It really stands out watching this how truly underappreciated Andre was in real time as he was playing, you see so many amazing plays in these 2007 highlights and the NFL Network guys doing the play by play you can tell they really have no idea they are talking about one of the all time greats being truly great. He's way under-sold by them like he's just another guy, they just didn't have the time/effort to spend on anybody that played for this team. By 2007 he had developed into a ******* force of nature. If not for the injury that took him out for almost half the season he was on track for like a 1,600 yard season with Sage Rosenfella as his QB. What an amazing player. The guy really did deserve a better team and a bigger spotlight, but yet he was ours and I love him forever. The best there ever was.

Back