Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Time to join Texans Talk Pick 'em

drs23

Veteran
Yes, it's that time of year again. I've resubmitted last season's list to the members who played last year. If you made your email address available you will receive the invite/info via that address. If, like some, didn't allow email addys please come and rejoin the old fashioned way.

Go to:

Texan's Talk Pick 'em @Yahoo Sports

Group ID #:

Password:

texanstalk

The more the merrier, C'mon down! Sign up, sign in and let's get this season rolling!

I'm in with week one picks made.
of course I'll probably change a bunch of them as game time gets closer.

Thanks for setting this up.

Welcome to Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

You have created the Private Group called Texans Talk Pick 'em. To allow other people to join this group, send them the Group ID# (35020) and the Password (texanstalk). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.

You are now ready to participate in Pro Football Pick'em. Your goal is to earn more points than other people by selecting the winner of each of this year's games. Now, you can even set up your group to keep picking through the playoffs!

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

Go Texans!

I hate Yahoo. I joined this and the Survival league, however it won't display both of the leagues when I bring up the Fantasy section. It's a hassle to try to find a link where I can actually access the leagues that I am involved in. I wish they would fix the elementary problems with their website.

Now it's showing up. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Swell.

I hate Yahoo. I joined this and the Survival league, however it won't display both of the leagues when I bring up the Fantasy section. It's a hassle to try to find a link where I can actually access the leagues that I am involved in. I wish they would fix the elementary problems with their website.

Survival and Pick-em are both considered separate games in yahoo. They're not considered "fantasy football", at least as far as I can tell. These links should get you there every time: Survival, Pick-em

There's the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen:

[IMGWIDTHSIZE=800]http://i.imgur.com/dNlBHBY.png[/IMGWIDTHSIZE]

just joined...better late than never I guess. I'm spotting everyone the Denver game.

9-4 so far, 2 games back of the lead. Not bad for an opening weekend, though I'm disappointed in Arizona and downright pissed at LaVonte David.

It seems like every game that is a tough pick, my team always falls into a 10-0 hole within 5 minutes of the opening kickoff. :choke:

Belated congrats to HOU-TEX and GlassHalfFull, the winners of weeks 1 and 2, respectively. :tiphat: :bowdown:

What a mess last week was for most of us. Man! To make it worse many of us, myself included, seemingly had two games in the bag (GB/Cin, Atl/Mia) only to see it go away in a puff of smoke. Minnesota screwed us all...lol.

Congrats to TD, this week's winner with 11 right, and kmg365, who had 11 right as well, but was clipped in the tie-breaker. :clap:

Watch, this week's going to suck too. That goes for Survivor as well.

What a mess last week was for most of us. Man! To make it worse many of us, myself included, seemingly had two games in the bag (GB/Cin, Atl/Mia) only to see it go away in a puff of smoke. Minnesota screwed us all...lol.

Congrats to TD, this week's winner with 11 right, and kmg365, who had 11 right as well, but was clipped in the tie-breaker. :clap:

Yep Minnesota got me in both leagues

I'm already gone in the Survivor league. Three weeks; three strikes.
Hahahahahaha

I'm really angry at myself in the pick 'em league because the first two weeks I outsmarted myself into at least half a dozen bad picks. That's what I get for listening to the talking heads
:kubepalm:

I'm already gone in the Survivor league. Three weeks; three strikes.
Hahahahahaha

I'm really angry at myself in the pick 'em league because the first two weeks I outsmarted myself into at least half a dozen bad picks. That's what I get for listening to the talking heads
:kubepalm:

I've got two strikes. I think I'm just going to pick against the jags from here on out.

I've got two strikes. I think I'm just going to pick against the jags from here on out.

Yeah... do that. That desperation strategy worked so well for me when I picked against the Browns.

:wadepalm:

Hey if it doesn't work, Indy loses. If it does work, you're still golden.

I did terrible last week in pick-em but I'm still unscathed in Survival. This week looks tough since most of the teams I like enough to pick this week are on the road. Eight of the home teams this week are underdogs so there are bound to be a few upsets.

I've had a brutal go of it also but the bright side is that I tend to like the league more when it is unpredictable and there is a/some real shift in power going on. The AFC is looking stronger this year and the NFC isn't nearly as strong as most of us perceive methinks.

Yeah, I thought last week was the week I would make a big push up the ladder. So much for that thought. :mad:

I'm usually gone by now in Survival but so far so good. No red Xs yet. I repeat, YET.

Yeah, I thought last week was the week I would make a big push up the ladder. So much for that thought. :mad:

I'm usually gone by now in Survival but so far so good. No red Xs yet. I repeat, YET.

It shows you have one strike in the Survival league. You picked Buffalo week 3.

Ottawa RedBlacks with the perfect week in pick-em. If I find out which poster that is I will hit him up with some rep.

With Denver winning today I'm locked into getting 4th.

Good job. :texflag: I fell off in the last quarter of the season and am locked into 13th.

I'm considering firing myself and looking for a replacement self so I can crack the top 5 next season. (I'll bet I end up wanting too much freedom of my picks and too much money, though) :D

Congratulations to Luck Guess as the Texans Talk Pick 'Em league for the 2013/14 league year! Let me know your TT screen name and will REP.

Thanks to all that participated and am looking forward to next year when we can just pick the Texans every game with no reservations! ;^)

Your Commish,

drs23

Congratulations to Luck Guess as the Texans Talk Pick 'Em league for the 2013/14 league year! Let me know your TT screen name and will REP.

Thanks to all that participated and am looking forward to next year when we can just pick the Texans every game with no reservations! ;^)

Your Commish,

drs23
Lucky Guess is....Lucky (surprise).

Took the Texans to win 8 times this season. I was right twice, and finished 10-6 on Texans games. Still can't believe they were that bad.

Back