Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tickets sent?

Dr2bKay

Rookie
It is Christmas in July:splits: :splits: :splits:

My tickets arrived today!!!! I do like the gifts....

Also what is very funny, why was I one of the 100 people to be selected to purchase single game tickets early.....I guess I will buy 2 regular cheaper tickets and try to bribe my parents to visit me in Houston... Hopefully the event will be fun...:fans:

stingray

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I called the Texans at 5 pm today. They told me that the tracking number from FEd EX stated that they were delivered at 2 pm. "yes Sir, Your tickets were delivered today at 2 pm, at your address". "Ummmm No, I being here all day, No tickets..." "Well, sir, that's what fed ex says"... WHAT THE !$#@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Luckily, my neighbor two doors down, knocked on my door and said. " Hey Ray, you got a package".. Fed Ex, those idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Specnatz

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I called the Texans at 5 pm today. They told me that the tracking number from FEd EX stated that they were delivered at 2 pm. "yes Sir, Your tickets were delivered today at 2 pm, at your address". "Ummmm No, I being here all day, No tickets..." "Well, sir, that's what fed ex says"... WHAT THE !$#@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Luckily, my neighbor two doors down, knocked on my door and said. " Hey Ray, you got a package".. Fed Ex, those idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow ray I am sure you were about to crap a marble monument.

TxDavid

Veteran
Those bastards at FedEx have been holding mine since Saturday! All because it wasn't due for delivery yet. WTF!!!!

ensign_lee

Rookie
Woohoo. Got mine yesterday. I REALLY like the way they packaged it this year. Very nice. Yay for the cool folder thingy the Texans gave us.

Andrew6

All Pro
It is Christmas in July:splits: :splits: :splits:

My tickets arrived today!!!! I do like the gifts....

Also what is very funny, why was I one of the 100 people to be selected to purchase single game tickets early.....I guess I will buy 2 regular cheaper tickets and try to bribe my parents to visit me in Houston... Hopefully the event will be fun...:fans:
I got the same deal where I won advance tickets before the public. The thing is being a season ticket holder you get to buy them today Tuesday July 17th at 9 am from ticketmaster. or you can wait till tommorow and maybe meet mario williams but they said he'll only be there for about 5 minutes. He's only doing the first couple ticket sales and they also have some kind of raffel for signed stuff.

dskillz

Waterboy
I got mine yesterday. Luckily the Texans are back in the tradition of not sending me an e-mail, lol. But if it is like last year, I should get the e-mail tomorrow.

The tickets look great and the parking passes do look a little generic. But I got them!!!!

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I haven't seen the guys out in the lots selling them since the first season, which when I purchased mine from them they were $40 a pair. Then I go and lose one on 45.
yeah, we bought a pair, too. But we accidently left them on the truck during a game, and somebody stole one while we were inside the stadium. :bat:

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!

Our neighbor's Rocket tickets were left in the apartment courtyard, just sitting on the grass. His Rockets playoff tickets were left in the apartment courtyard, just sitting on the grass, in the RAIN. (I almost wonder if they didn't have the gate code and just chucked them over the fence, which I have seen them do with boxes marked 'fragile.')

I said "at what point do I start charging a finder's fee?" lol

I got mine yesterday. Luckily the Texans are back in the tradition of not sending me an e-mail, lol. But if it is like last year, I should get the e-mail tomorrow.

The tickets look great and the parking passes do look a little generic. But I got them!!!!
I got mine in the mail yesterday from a Texans season ticket holder who was selling me his Texans/Dallas tickets...Iam game bound baby :redtowel: :francis: :dance3:

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
It appears that the Texans receptionist just signed for my tickets around 10:30... So they are closer to being in my hands.

OzzO

.. and then?
Got mine, but it's bitter sweet as I may be moving to Dallas. Oh all these years sitting in my seats rocking Reliant, watching a (sometimes) inept lead team, the season they start to turn it around......
sigh.

Depending what happens after I meet with my tailgating crew, some tix may be on the sell soon.

Dr2bKay

Rookie
I got the same deal where I won advance tickets before the public. The thing is being a season ticket holder you get to buy them today Tuesday July 17th at 9 am from ticketmaster. or you can wait till tommorow and maybe meet mario williams but they said he'll only be there for about 5 minutes. He's only doing the first couple ticket sales and they also have some kind of raffel for signed stuff.
Have you went to pick up the package? I hope to win some of the free stuff...:fans: I am about to go up to Reliant now to pick up the stuff...

Andrew6

All Pro
Have you went to pick up the package? I hope to win some of the free stuff...:fans: I am about to go up to Reliant now to pick up the stuff...
nah decided I was going to be lazy and just bought some tickets this morning from ticketmaster.

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Those bastards at FedEx have been holding mine since Saturday! All because it wasn't due for delivery yet. WTF!!!!

TxDavid, or anyone else for that matter, if you see your package is at the local FedEx facility, you can call them and make arrangements to pick them up yourselves.

My old FedEx driver retired last year and I have a new route guy. I've done this a couple of times when my package was on the truck for delivery but for whatever reason, the new guy didn't deliver that day, and brought it back to the facility. Mine are usually at the FedEx on Hardy St. just north of Greens Rd. and they're open 'til 9 I believe. Of course I live up 59 north.

Anyway, for those that see that they're at the local FedEx, find out which one and go get them.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
:whip: Finally... After a week of sweating it out (wrong address), the Texan's Ticket office intercepted my tickets yesterday and overnighted them to me today.... Whew!! Big ups to the girl at the Texans office who handled this for me...