Tickets for a friend

Discussion in 'Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear' started by Yankee_In_TX, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Yankee_In_TX

Yankee_In_TX Dance Lindsay!

Just a thought... A coworker of mine lost everything - Ike ripped the roof off of her apartment. She's a single mom and was back at work Wednesday after Ike. They're pretty much living in an unfurnished apt. with no power (insurance is being a pain).

She's a great person and is always making sure my butt is covered at work.

I don't even know if they'd be interested in a football game, but they could really use a distraction. The Mrs. got them some free movie passes.

Soooooooooooo - if you have 2 tickets to a game in October and would be willing to donate them, or sell them at a discounted price (I'll buy them) please PM me. A parking pass would be nice also because they're not very familiar with Reliant (how to get there/where to park if you don't have a parking pass).

Thanks guys!

texanfan2002114 likes this.
  2. Drew_Smoke

Drew_Smoke @Drew_Smoke

DAMN!!! I just got rid of mine in 117. I had to hit up a scalper to buy 6 so I could take my Dad and family to see his first Texans game so mine were extras.

Single Moms/kids are my weakness. Please keep me in mind if the need pops up again.

Thanks Dood....you are a good man to try to surprise her.

3. Drew_Smoke

Drew_Smoke @Drew_Smoke

And if you do find some for her Roc will cheerfully pay half of your costs, Hoss. Just hollah...and get some PayPal working.

texanfan2002114 likes this.