Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TICKET GIVEAWAY - Bears v. Texans (8/11)

Everyone, I have to go out of town next weekend and will not be able to attend the game. I would like to give my tickets and parking to a needy family. If you know of anyone that would really appreciate being able to attend the game please PM me and tell me their story. I will be checking PM's until Thursday night and the tickets will need to be picked up at my store in Katy on Friday.

The seats are in section 110, Row 3, Seats 8, 9. Blue parking pass included. Seats are on the 10 yard line, near the Texans tunnel, right in front of the cheerleaders. These are amazing seats.

Everyone, I have to go out of town next weekend and will not be able to attend the game. I would like to give my tickets and parking to a needy family. If you know of anyone that would really appreciate being able to attend the game please PM me and tell me their story. I will be checking PM's until Thursday night and the tickets will need to be picked up at my store in Katy on Friday.

The seats are in section 110, Row 3, Seats 8, 9. Blue parking pass included. Seats are on the 10 yard line, near the Texans tunnel, right in front of the cheerleaders. These are amazing seats.

Great offer of kindness Wonger. Hopefully whoever takes them actually will go to the game and enjoy the experience.

Back