Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Thursday Night @ 7PM - Segment on 13ABC about Texans

Vinny said:
guys...try not to fret over channel 13's depth chart

We could talk about the phrase "established journeyman" I saw earlier in this thread.

Texans_Chick said:
IMO, the depth chart shown on the special was crapatola.

They also said that you should not be surprised if it changes. Given that Matt Murphy was on it, I think that is a fair statement.

Well, I agree with you on this one. It does appear to be "crapatola!" But, I did enjoy watching the rest of the show! I like the "Caveman" segment with Winston. Just hope he plays as mean and nasty as he looks! I also liked the segment with Mario visiting the Marines and someone asked who he wanted to hit first, and I think Mario's Mom said Reggie Bush, which got a good laugh!

I think Kubes has put together a pretty good team on paper. Now it's time to prove it on the field!:gotexans1

:logo:

aj. said:
Reggie and Mario couldn't be more different.

aj, like your new avitar. He actually looks more normal in your photo than he did on the tube tonight! Whew, he's one nasty looking dude! Glad he's on our side.:yahoo:

Come ON!!! Is everyone forgetting the most important detail aired on the show? Mario watches Spongebob. I mean, COME ON.... he picks the best cartoon!!!

Agree with the above - that show got me even more ready for the season. Couldn't even delete it off DVR after watching it. edit - oh, and did anyone get giddy with seeing the deep ball being thrown to AJ and another to Moulds?

Anguyen said:
Did the Texans just got some character on the team or what?
Caveman
Weatherman
Super Mario
who am I missing?
I dunno, but maybe that's more like personality than what the coach meant by character ?
But the "Caveman" was an intriguing character/personality. I think he said he's
into politics, current events. Watches C-Span ?
We'll have to introduce him to this website so he can post his political thoughts/views over on the "NO Spin Zone". So don't be surprise if
a new poster shows up with the "Caveman" handle.

A4toZ said:
Come ON!!! Is everyone forgetting the most important detail aired on the show? Mario watches Spongebob. I mean, COME ON.... he picks the best cartoon!!!

Agree with the above - that show got me even more ready for the season. Couldn't even delete it off DVR after watching it. edit - oh, and did anyone get giddy with seeing the deep ball being thrown to AJ and another to Moulds?
And of course all of the passes being thrown to Putz. Man on Man, I am so ready for some FOOTBALL :chicken:

buckaroo_banzai said:
does anybody know if any other abc affiliates will be showing this special?
i get tyler and lufkin abc stations:confused:

I know how you feel. If you live in W. Texas (I lived in Odessa way back when), then you know all you ever hear is Dallas Cowboys crap. That is another thing I blame on Bud. For years he could care less, then when T.V. really started to pay off and he wanted to improve his fan base (finally), he moved training camp out to San Angelo for a few years to try to drum up some interest in the Oilers, but it was too little too late, which was typical of Bud.

Anguyen said:
Did the Texans just got some character on the team or what?
Caveman
Weatherman
Super Mario

who am I missing?
LOL, no one goota get me one of those Duck with salza avatars though. Priceless.

I'm watching it right now. I got tickled when one of the soldiers asked Mario who he was looking forward to hitting the most in the NFL, and his mom said Reggie Bush!

I am thoroughly convinced that we took the right person for our team.

Back