Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

This Whole Oline Should Be Fired!!!

phan1

Rookie
I'm sorry, but it doesn't look like this Oline has improved at all since last season. They haven't had one good game all season. NOT ONE! They've had average games, not good ones. Games where Carr isn't sacked? Think about it. A mobile pocket QB like Carr should have a bunch of games where he isn't sacked. This Oline SUCKS and they are making the Indy D look like they have a pro-bowl front 4. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! When a group like Indy can manhandle you with just their front 4, than you aren't going to win games. That's how Tampa won a SuperBowl 2 years ago. Don't blame DD for not having a running game. The Oline is 80% at fault on this one.

I'm not a flamer; I'm not one of those people that think Palmer should be fired after every game; I'm a very reasonable and rational person. But this Oline has been pathetic all season. DISGUSTING! They've been man-handled against KC and Indy, some of the worst defenses in the league. Should I blame this zone blocking scheme? The blocking schemes (to my knowlege) doesn't change on pass plays; This Oline is just plain BAD. BAD BAD BAD.

Don't blame the defense either. I really think they've played the best they probably could have. Stopping this offense on about half their possetions is not too bad. Giving them too many possetions (ie not running any clock) is worse. Starting this off-season, we've got to start with the Oline. Forget depth on defense, a running back, or any of that stuff. We need Olineman like a fat kid needs cake.

hey it worked for the chargers. We got rid of all our offensive lineman got rid of david boston ( who got injured) didn't give in to phillp rivers on his contract demands now we have the largest cap room in the nfl and can plug any holes we have with at least 2 huge name free agents. Not to mention our 2 first round draft picks for next year. yep life is good in charger land. I only wish you would score 7 touchdowns in the 4th qtr and beat the other "dolts"

TexanBacker55 said:
Fat kids really don't need cake. They need celery and exercise.

Very cute. But on the Oline situation, I think an Oline is competent when they can handle a basic 4-man rush. If they can't do that, than they're incompetent. And on running plays, it takes the whole Oline (including TEs and FBs) to stuff the front 4, leaving linebackers that are not just free, they are absolutely untouched to make tackles. DD is lucky if he even get's past the Dline, much less the linebackers.

SDBoltz said:
hey it worked for the chargers. We got rid of all our offensive lineman got rid of david boston ( who got injured) didn't give in to phillp rivers on his contract demands now we have the largest cap room in the nfl and can plug any holes we have with at least 2 huge name free agents. Not to mention our 2 first round draft picks for next year. yep life is good in charger land. I only wish you would score 7 touchdowns in the 4th qtr and beat the other "dolts"

Yeah, you're team is in a pretty darn good situation! All of this happened when the whole media was pointing at you guys saying that you didn't have a winning mentality in San Diego and that it was only a matter of time until you guys moved to LA. The Eli Manning situation didn't help your team's image either. RESPECT! :patriot

Back