this is why houston sucks as a sports town...

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by jteg25, Dec 7, 2006.

1. jteg25

jteg25 Rookie

I know im not the only one who thinks that crab bud adams is sitting in his office counting all the money that houston football fans....the same fans whose hearts were torn out when football left.....and laughing his butt off. God we must have no self respect. I loved Vince at U.T, he brought a championship home to texas, good for him, but he's with the enemy. One I consider to be worse than the cowgurls. He gets a cheer in the intro and thats it. Any "real" texan fans that cheer for him anytime during the game need to realize he is doing it to beat your team, not help you. Get some respect. I will never support the titans...bud adams old greedy self or anything affiliated with those sorry titans. Buying Vince jerseys and calling yourself a texans fan is just putting more money in that jerks pocket. He's pointing and laughing at you cuz he has you all on his little strings like some puppets. I may have rambled but man I hate houston fans for being so freakin disloyal.

gwallaia likes this.
  2. WhyIsItAlwaysNextYear

WhyIsItAlwaysNextYear Veteran

3. kfranco_utexas

kfranco_utexas Veteran

Loyalty will come once this team brings excitement and winning seasons. You know it. For starters we must get rid of Carr. He needs a change of scenary and its only fair for him. I hate bashing the guy, i really do.

4. QB75

QB75 Veteran

There are going to be quite a few pathetic types who will attend their only Texans game this weekend to whine about the Texans having passed on Vince. They will be instantly recognizable by wearing #10 TU jerseys, Titan jerseys, or holding their sad little protest signs. Big deal.

5. jteg25

jteg25 Rookie

I understand people want a winner thats fine...i do too but come on to sell our souls like that to the devil=bud adams. I cant do that. I have to much respest. Yea fine, you want Carr gone..it looks like he is heading that way and I think Kevin Kolb would be a nice fit for the texans, but come on we need to move on...that prom date left us and now she is making out with our best friends in front of us....and most of ya'll still have her pictures on the wall...MOVE ON!!!!

6. Hookem Horns

Hookem Horns That Server Guy Staff Member

Unfortunately Carr doesn't play for the Titans so I don't understand how you can say we must get rid of Carr.

gwallaia likes this.
  7. kfranco_utexas

kfranco_utexas Veteran

"#10 TU jerseys"

Hi Aggy:D

8. mexican_texan

mexican_texan Furry Tractors

Basically my thoughts.

9. Charter PSL Fan

Charter PSL Fan Rookie

Good post! Humorous way to put it.

10. kfranco_utexas

kfranco_utexas Veteran

I still root for the Texans, so yes, "we". Just not for this game. This is a statement game and I want VY to show them guys who they passed on. You should know that Hookem Horns, if you are really a "Longhorn fan"

11. QB75

QB75 Veteran

Nope.

12. vinceyoungfan

vinceyoungfan Rookie

why is that so hard to understand? Vince and the Titans has done something that Carr hasn't ever been able to do and that is beat Peyton Manning's team. You guys need a leader and Carr isn't going to ever be one.
    I have nothing against the Texans or their fans. I just know the team isn't going anywhere with Carr as the leader. IMO

13. kfranco_utexas

kfranco_utexas Veteran

[​IMG]
    Yep, so true. It sucks that my boy vince was able to beat Payton in HIS FIRST YEAR. That does sting. And both games were pretty close too. I may be wrong.

14. Speedy

Speedy Yeller Dweller

Big deal. Young has never beaten the Jaguars.

15. Texansfan36

Texansfan36 Veteran

It dosen't look to me like you're rooting for the Texans. Being a Longhorn fan has nothing to do with Texans vs Titans. VY is no longer wearing burnt orange, he's now the enemy. A "real" Texan fan can accept that.

If my words have affended anyone, I don't care thats the way I feel about it.

16. vinceyoungfan

vinceyoungfan Rookie

big deal. Carr has never beaten the Colts. One of the best teams in NFL. Jaguars? Hahahahaha

17. mexican_texan

mexican_texan Furry Tractors

You wouln't root for a rival if you were indeed a "Texans fan."

18. kfranco_utexas

kfranco_utexas Veteran

[​IMG]

I wonder how parents who have two kids on different teams feel. This is my case.

19. vinceyoungfan

vinceyoungfan Rookie

a "real" Texan fan? What is that exactly? You can be a fan of the Texans and still cheer for Vince Young.

Perfect Example here. I've been following the Titans since they moved here to Tennessee. I've always been a huge fan of Steve McNair. Steve McNair decided that he's not going to agree with his new contract which included a pay increase. So he is traded to the Ravens. Talk about major disappointment on my behalf. I was pissed. I'm a Titans fan first I will always cheer for the Titans even when we play against Steve and the Ravens. If we're not playing the Ravens I root for Steve. So I guess you're going to say I'm not a "real fan" of the Titans. I say Whatever.
    When Steve was here in Tennessee this year I cheered for him when he came out of the tunnel. I cheered for the Titans the rest of the game. When Steve threw a touchdown pass. I cheered for Steve! It's my right as a fan to cheer for any player that I want to. It is wrong to tell people they aren't "real fans" just because they choose to cheer for someone not on your team.

stepping off the soapbox

20. jteg25

jteg25 Rookie

Good try at putting it into perspective for us, but you half to understand there is some history between houston and the titans..THEY USE TO BE THE OILERS!!!!!..so yea forgive us if we get a little over the top about whats a real fan or not but steve-o mcnair going to the ravens doesnt really compare....you guys have no history with the ravens, no years of broken hearts following that old team. No ill will toward their greedy money hungry owner who fired the best coach a houston football team ever had. See you dont get that. Never will..nice try

Heres your soapbox back