this is what not to do

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by V3rm0nt3r, Mar 16, 2008.

1. V3rm0nt3r

V3rm0nt3r All Pro

Apr 14, 2007
    18 Houston Texans DeSean Jackson WR California 5-11 165
    This will be a surprise pick to many. But it was reported that the Texans wanted Ted Ginn last year. So this year they get a better more polished version of him. RB is a need but Kubiak is of the Shanahan Tree I think he waits.

I thought you would just like to see what moronic people think about in their free time.
  2. Ole Miss Texan

Ole Miss Texan Hall of Fame

May 8, 2006
    Not a fan at all. Not sure when he posted that but i'm hoping it's really old.

He's got Mendenhall going in the 2nd round (#38) to Atlanta.

I'd take Ray Rice in the 3rd..actually I love it but I doubt he's there for us.

+ He's got the draft order wrong between oakland, kansas city, and atlanta.

I think this is just a random person who doesn't know what he's doing.
  3. Maddict5

Maddict5 Hall of Fame

Jan 11, 2006
    even if that was true... in the meantime we

a) drafted a somewhat similiar player in jacoby (wr/kr)
    b) found yet another similiar kr/wr IN ANDRE DAVIS who was extremely productive AND SIGNED TO A SIGNIFICANTLY SIZED, LONG TERM CONTRACT
    c) found a productive group of wrs to complement AJ with the emergence of walter and AD and jacoby to a lesser extent

dont mention that in your analysis though :thisbig:

everybody here knows the chances of that pick happening are < 0% (apologies to any mathematicans in the building)..

so lets just kill this thread and vow not to post anymore mocks that have us taking a wr @ #18 because they're obviously clueless about us if they do:fans:
  4. BSofA04

BSofA04 Hall of Fame

Feb 16, 2007
    Yes, let's draft a player in a position that's one of our stength's. I guess he's servicable as a KR....wait nevermind, we resigned Davis. What a moron.