Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"This is OUR house"

Enjoy "your super bowl" is the only you are going to play!!!! what a shame

Did you enjoy YOURS?

kevindyson.jpg

DANG RIGHT PEEK!

EFF all the losers who will be cheering for VY and the Titans, WHAT A TOTAL EMBARASSMENT FOR THIS CITY to have losers actually CHEER for the other team.

This is why Houston Sports fan is a joke to the rest of the USA and even contributes to why someof our players dont get the CREDIT they deserve.

Didn't that stupid jerk (Peek) get his SUV stolen w/ his playbook in it! I believe its Bud Adams House....w/o him leaving....you wouldnt have it! I believe MAyor White gave VY the key to the city .... last time i checked no one on your roster has that honor! Kubiak? there is a reason he never started anywhere in this league? A loser teaching a loser! The Texans are basically Denvers practice squad!

If Peek is stupid how would you classify the genius of Pac Man?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6226872

Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones won his car back from a police auction on Thursday.

The 2004 Cadillac Roadster was seized during a cocaine bust of rapper Darryl Jerome Moore, who Jones said had used the car for a video shoot. But the car, which had "Pacman" stitched into the leather headrests, was not in the Titans cornerback's name, clearing the way for him to bid on it himself according to a report in the Nashville City Paper.

Poor lil texan fan... You must have just ate at taco bell and are sufferin from food poisoning and became delusional. You couldn't do it in the first meeting... what makes you think ya'll come any closer this time... We'll just open our six pack of whoop ass...:crutch:....:crying: ....:brickwall...."frickin sweet"

Texans Usher: Can I get you something?
Second Titan Fan: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
Texans Usher: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
First Titan Fan: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
Texans Chick: Oh stewardess! I speak Possum.
Texan Usher: Oh, good.
Texans Chick: He said that he's in great pain because Mario just jacked up Young.
Texan Usher: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
Texans Chick: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.
Second Titan Fan: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
Texans Chick: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!
First Titan Fan: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!
Texans Chick: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

:perfect10:
Second Titan Fan: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
Texans Chick: He said that he's in great pain because Mario just jacked up Young.
Texan Usher: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
Texans Chick: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.
Second Titan Fan: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
Texans Chick: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

:perfect10:

i enjoy the enthusiasm, i just wish for the life of me it was carr that made that statement........and this is why i gave my tickets to the game away, i will not go into reliant stadium and root for a player from another team,because no matter how much i am a texans fan, i would still be rooting for vince.....thats just how it is, I'm not a lemming texan fan, i have a free thinking mind and it knows we messed up, it will just take time.........I will stay here in austin and bbq and beer bash it up and be thankful i am alive to be able to watch football at all.....

Okay. I think I almost just woke up the kids.

:cool:

This just shows me that they have read and heard everything being sad and I would not be surprised if they are not pissed about the fan predicament. This might just turn the team around not wanting to go through this no more and saying to hell with it lets not wait for help lets show the NFL what they have to deal with next year. I think if they win Coach Kubes should replay this week after every lose so they know how the fans will turn on them in a heart beat. Imo if they do not not win I think they have every intention to punish the Titans not just Young but all of them it will be a hard hitting game and I just became a HUGE fan of Peek love the tude they all need the tude have that chip on your shoulder you have nothing to lose air it out smash them in the mouth push them a round like they do not belong in the NFL. Lets face it do not look at the highlights other than on Texans Wrap because win or lose they will still dog us making up excuses about the win well they had a lot of injury's or someone had the flu or the roof was open and the wind was a factor they win and well we told you the had no chance Texans expect to at lose 2 games every year VY is in a Titans uni.

talk is rather cheap...............VY does his on the field. I bet Peek does not sniff VY and neither will most Texans unless VY runs over or around them including mr meco

lol: FUNNY!! Wish I spoke Possum.

:thumbup Roger.. Roger, whats our vector Victor?

Awesome.

Back