"This is how I do it....."

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Imatexanfan, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Imatexanfan

Imatexanfan Hall of Fame

We all like Schaub and everything but when it comes to his health its to the extremes. All I'm saying is Schaub is not the Carr we used to see at all. Also all the ramblin about him not being to par on the money he's being paid is well simply ridiculous.

The guy is worth the money its just the guys thats "trying" to protect him up front is just....well I think being paid off. Yes I said it, I understand Steve getting on IR and all and all these other players getting injured, but whats the deal?! Seriously come on somethings up what do you all think because I'm just stumped its like "wow"....seriously to the wow where whats wrong with the front management too.

We all know we don't need to start there. Too bad...Iamtherefore I'm still stating McNair didn't want to draft VY because he was BLACK, I know Moon and why him drafting Mario hes black but look you gotta think, I'm spilling my guts out here, I'm just plain out sick of the mess, we can easily play with the Pats or even the Colts, but our players, they aren't what they should be. They need to play as a team to begin with and theupper management needs to do their job the right way at whats going on. WE HAVE A LOOONGGG WAY TO GO YET. But go Texans yea.:texflag:

Oh and nevermind my signature, no reason.

2. IlliniJen

IlliniJen Hall of Fame

Okay, I'll be the first to ask: what was the bartender pouring this evening?

Imatexanfan likes this.
  3. Imatexanfan

Imatexanfan Hall of Fame

A lil bit of everything... I wish.:splits:

4. tulexan

tulexan Hall of Fame

I'm a little confused, you are saying that McNair is racist and did not draft Vince because he is black (eventhough we used to have a black back up quarterback and our GM is black), and our OL is being paid off to get our white QB injured. Who is paying our OL off?

5. drewmar74

drewmar74 disgruntled

6. Imatexanfan

Imatexanfan Hall of Fame

Yep thats "kinda" what I am saying but not quite.:texflag:

Good one though.

7. tulexan

tulexan Hall of Fame

It makes no sense

8. Imatexanfan

Imatexanfan Hall of Fame

Tulane still makes no sense either but its all to the good . Go Texans:texflag:

9. beerlover

beerlover Site Contributor

at least rephrase your ideas to something like this: an invisable battle is being waged & its nothing about players on the field, its a battle of different coaching philosophies (Kubiak/Smith vs. Sherman) that much is clear. who wins the battle is not the question its when, for the betterment of the team & Schaub I'm not sure if it can last rest of season :cool:

Imatexanfan likes this.
  10. Imatexanfan

Imatexanfan Hall of Fame

Well there you go ladys and gentlemen. Good one beerlover rep is on the way. Good lookin out dawg:texflag:

11. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

I guess everyone is allowed to post their thoughts, but quite frankly I think your view is ridiculous. I mean, if you're going to post something as dumb as this you should at least try to state some type of argument. The "He wasn't picked because he's black" argument has been used so many times in sports that it's just plain stupid to bring it up IMO

12. Andrew6

Andrew6 Site Contributor

:gun: :drunk:

I just don't get it at all.

13. tulexan

tulexan Hall of Fame

It's like he's speaking a different language

14. Imatexanfan

Imatexanfan Hall of Fame

Its just me dude no offense to anyone... I should've said that ....huh?! Go Pirates!!!!:pirate:

15. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

Yeah, I'm confused as well.

16. TexansSeminole

TexansSeminole Hall of Fame

17. Imatexanfan

Imatexanfan Hall of Fame

Look his durability probably comes into question a little...but he shouldn't even be getting the hits that have put him out the last two weeks. Fat Albert plopping the whole of his weight down on Schaub as he tipped over and fell flat, and the knockout punch from the charger. Both helmet to helmet. The guy's a gamer for even being on his feet, much less playing another nfl game a week later. He's got guts, that's for sure...

I gotta say though, the Charger hit WAS a monster. he wasn't even looking in the direction it came from and got lifted up off the ground from a helmet to helmet shot. the only way that hit gets anymore devastating is if Schaub was running "ala" Trent Green last year. oh, and severe thigh/hip bruises make walking pretty agonizing...

I don't really have concerns about Schaub as a qb though, once they fix the line (our mantra as fans should be: oh eight, oh line!!!) he'll probably be less jumpy. He started the game just fine, and save a few hurried/tipped passes he would've had another game where it was very apparent that we need AJ back and a running game. As we all know by now.:texflag:

18. Xetuoh1836

Xetuoh1836 Rookie

As stupid as this sounds and as stupid as I may already be, when factored by 10, then divided by 3, I think I'm dumber by reading this post....

I think????:shots: :backsout:

19. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

You do realize that the GENERAL MANAGER of the team is black, yeah? :secret:

20. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke Hall of Fame

Joe Morgan thinks you're taking the whole black/white thing too far.

TexanSam likes this.