Things I'm tired of....

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by the flash, Dec 12, 2006.

1. the flash

the flash Rookie

Just some thoughts…

1. I don't know about any of you guys but I am so tired of people talking about how stupid we are for not picking up VY or RB. I left the game on Sunday and the Titan/VY fan club members were walking around screaming that we should've picked VY and we are stupid for keeping Carr. It's like they think we (the Texan fans) voted for Mario Williams. SHUT UP ALREADY!!! The VY thing is over with and for the sake of this franchise and the REAL Texan fans we need to move on.

2. Also, David Carr does not suck as bad as some people on this forum say he does. He's just not a big playmaker and we probably will never get a chance to see his full potential because he has no protection. Unfortunately he doesn’t live up to his draft pick which makes him look worse. He is just not a fit for this team at this point in time. Many of us are quick to jump on him for not doing this or that but when you have no running game and no protection for passing what do you expect. If everyone remembers right he had one of the highest QB ratings at the beginning of the season.

3. If you want something to complain about complain about the play calling. We have 2 basic plays. 1)The Quick Slant pass (which we basically run on 1st and 2nd down, 2) the crappy short yardage runs (that we run on 3rd and long). Every once and awhile we have a nice play but that usually never happens. If this is not the time to pull some tricks out of the bag then I don’t know when is.

Coach C. likes this.
  2. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

yeah, it gets old, people live in the past, have 20/20 hindsight (like the media now switching from doggin' us for passing Bush to doggin' us for passing Young), and there is nothing we can do to change what is.

But people are venting out of frustration, and that is their rights as fans. It is born out of passion and caring for the team, and it's part of the 'dealing with it' process.

I think no. 3 might have something to do with no. 2.

3. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

i'm tired of these boards they day after a loss. everyone thinks they've got some profound advice that's going to lead the texans to the superbowl.
    we were a terrible team trying to rebuild. nobody said it'd happen overnight.

4. DenverBorn

DenverBorn Veteran

Im tired of posters saying you aren't a "true fan" if you even come close to criticizing the Texans. Please spare all of us this "true fan" cr*p

5. the wonger need food

the wonger need food Hall of Fame

6. Khari

Khari Administrator Staff Member

i'm tired of vinny asking for avatars and then losing them :spy:

7. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

I forgot to save it...so shoot me.

8. Khari

Khari Administrator Staff Member

pick which one :ok:

9. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

bicker, bicker, bicker.

10. bravesoul1999

bravesoul1999 Rookie

Reggie Reggie

11. shinerbock_girl

shinerbock_girl Hall of Fame

Guess i'm more tired of the unrealistic expectations fans have had...Tired of the blaming Carr threads...This team faced alot of injuries and had to rely almost soley on Rookies..So what do ppl expect??? Texans are being re-built from the ground up...At least give Kubiak time to restructure this team before everyone starts jumping ship...But hey, if the city of Houston doesn't want this team, San Antonio will sures hell take them...Bring em on!!!!!!!

Double Barrel likes this.
  12. the flash

the flash Rookie

You are right on the money texansgal8
    AMEN TO THAT!!!!!:yahoo:

13. AggieTexanFan

AggieTexanFan Rookie

Kube needs to get some of his "players" on this team.

Look at the players he added through the draft, and then imagine 2-3 drafts now the line, it looks very promising

Also if your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th round players are all starting when the seasons begans it means 3 things

1) They are great players

2) We had some horrible players on this team

3) 1 & 2

14. johnboy

johnboy Rookie

I think its means four things he is playing his boys.The h*** with the Capers guys.

15. nativikee

nativikee Rookie

Im tired of the colts winning the division.

16. joedinkle

joedinkle Veteran

NO!! lol. You can't have our damn team!!!!

17. TEXANS84

TEXANS84 Moderator Staff Member

Listening to Moulds on tonights radio show fully capped off the season for me. He sounded like a completely frustrated veteran that had high goals for this season, only to be let down by only having 3 passes thrown his way in the past two weeks.

He took the political way out tonight on the radio. But he's not happy at all. And he skipped around all of the Carr questions and rightfully so. I'm sure he can't speak his mind and let us know where due should be served.

Double Barrel likes this.
  18. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

A lot of people dont remember this but in his prime Moulds was Terrell Owens & Randy Moss before there was such a thing.

Maybe not to the extent that it is now, but he used to gripe just like every good WR and he griped a lot when the Bills were bad.

He is a veteran now and he knows better but I wouldnt be surprised if he let somethin slip out of his mouth.

19. Kaiser Toro

Kaiser Toro Native Mod

Just to put it in context - Moulds, TO and Keyshawn Johnson we all drafted in 1996. Youngin' Moss was drafted in 1998.

20. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

Moulds had that attitude before Moss got it and Kewshawn & TO took a few years to attain it also.

I'm not saying that Moulds was ever as bad as those guys but he definitely had the same problems.